Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 12:57 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,794,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapico View Post
You created your account JUST to respond to me? Nice 1st post. Hello afonega and/or friend? If it is not afonega or friend then I apologize... but OK.

I have traveled more than most people on this entire site, thanks though.
Um nope wrong.Some one else just sees how you are!Funny.Nice try.I got more going on in my life to get serious about YOU of all people .You are a joke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2010, 01:56 PM

12,384 posts, read 28,508,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonega1 View Post
Um nope wrong.Some one else just sees how you are!Funny.Nice try.I got more going on in my life to get serious about YOU of all people .You are a joke.
LoL I am still making the video, it is rendering it will be funny :d so the joke will be on you

I am a prolific poster!!! Much like the rule of Caesar, FDR, and Mayor Daley. You are Cynthia McKinney in comparison.

feel free to make your own video reply... it is my new introduction to add some more life into city data besides the boring monotony of which city is more urban, and it will feature actual city data conversations and characters. Have to be able to roll with the punches you know? Thanks at least for taking it in stride.

Old 11-19-2010, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Oh please, you can't even buy alcohol in Atlanta at a store on a Sunday because you are in the bible belt, the rest is statistical manipulation and you know it. Let's talk actual laws.
One of the most famous anti gay law suits is straight from Atlanta Bowers vs Hardwick.
You guys had 1-20 year prison sentences for sodomy just a decade ago. Chicago took this off the books in 1962.
Black mayor? Well I would hope so, Atlanta is a majority black city.
If you want to expand your metro as if that is going to help, ALABAMA IS IN YOUR CSA.
If you want to talk about "gay friendly" Chicago had the first officially recognized gay village in the UNITED STATES back in the 60s.
As for your thousands of posts, no not really, it was the 4th one that came up as it was very recent that you are "making trouble".
Remember you are also still in a red state, in the deep south, no matter what little pockets of liberal you have. PS the norms for what flys for "liberal" up north vs in the south is much different. You talk about all this black mayors and stuff, but can't even pull for a black president in Georgia. BTW where do you think the current president is FROM? Doh...
Just stop man...

By the way I am creating a video of you, it will be great.

now lets jump a page back...

Actually dude, you are changing it because you got called out on it.

So first it is Atlanta is more liberal than Chicago casually, now it is Chicago is no more liberal than Atlanta, which is it? Stop back peddling, you know what it really is though but too much of a homer and even when called out continue to boost erroneous claims.
Atlanta is not even close to a liberal stronghold as Chicago. I strongly stand by actual real world events, data and the actual laws on the books, have fun and keep thinking in your opinion Atlanta is more liberal than Chicago along with all the other stuff you are surely deluded with in that noggin of yours.
And no I am not crying or being 5th grade, you making that claim is like standing out in the street and yelling "I AM ON FIRE". Of course I am going to notice that.

ps I am not moved by your thug like threats

who are you, soldier boy? TI ?
Nope.Actually I was just listening to a very nice aria like song called "Vide Cor Meum" based on a sonnet from Dante's La Vita Nuova which was written in 1295.To to unwind I also listen to the "masters" like Verde,Vivaldi,Mozart,Puchini etc...TI and Soildier Boy I reserve for partying on the weekends

Im just saying you really would not speak to anyone like that in person so why would you do it online?Id rather be a thug than a coward it comes down to either.You should be embarrassed.

Once again had you simply disagreed I would have had NO problem in saying "hey;those are good points.But you are so busy trying to "call someone out"(oh and Im a thug?yeh righ whatever dude)You're more like a George Bush thug.Here is my answer to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93YHYRvn7RI

So sad you have to bring the "whole state of Georgia" in this.I guess you once again told on yourself.Give up!Then you bring up ONE county in Alabama!Really reaching!

Yet you want to talk about credibility?You NEGLECT the fact that Illinois a state you tout as a liberal beacon.Indianna are the most conservative of the Midwestern states.Want proof?
Illinois' electoral map: Not so blue these days - Chicago Muckrakers

Not to mention Obama old seat is now Republican!
WOW.Your mouth should be really silent about now!!

Old 11-19-2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afonega1 View Post
Nope.Actually I was just listening to a very nice aria like song called "Vide Cor Meum" based on a sonnet from Dante's La Vita Nuova which was written in 1295.To to unwind I also listen to the "masters" like Verde,Vivaldi,Mozart,Puchini etc...TI and Soildier Boy I reserve for partying on the weekends
Please, I know you just wikipedia'd classical music after getting something on Pandora pop up accidentally when you were listening to your custom Soldier Boy station.

Quote:
Im just saying you really would not speak to anyone like that in person so why would you do it online?Id rather be a thug than a coward it comes down to either.You should be embarrassed.
I would not do it in person you probably have a gun and would shoot me.

Quote:
Once again had you simply disagreed I would have had NO problem in saying "hey;those are good points.But you are so busy trying to "call someone out"(oh and Im a thug?yeh righ whatever dude)You're more like a George Bush thug.Here is my answer to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93YHYRvn7RI
I did not vote for Bush ever.

Quote:
So sad you have to bring the "whole state of Georgia" in this.I guess you once again told on yourself.Give up!Then you bring up ONE county in Alabama!Really reaching!

Yet you want to talk about credibility?You NEGLECT the fact that Illinois a state you tout as a liberal beacon.Indianna are the most conservative of the Midwestern states.Want proof?
Illinois' electoral map: Not so blue these days - Chicago Muckrakers

Not to mention Obama old seat is now Republican!
WOW.Your mouth should be really silent about now!!
I can not speak for the rest of IL or Indiana I have no affiliations. If Atlanta is such a beacon, it should have carried the state, all I am saying... Chicago is so dominant that it can do this quite easily over the cornfield/redneck zones, but Atlanta can not do this over the peanut/redneck zones.

The good people of Alabama take offense with you, they are shopping at Lennox Mall and the Bass Pro outlets and partying it up with you in Buckhead

Old 11-19-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Please, I know you just wikipedia'd classical music after getting something on Pandora pop up accidentally when you were listening to your custom Soldier Boy station.
Im a young 41 years old.Soldier boy or T.I. are hardly anything I would have even listen to even if I were younger.You are so insulting to suggest that you know me.Way beyond your supposedly "liberal" mind.You think liberal means good all the time.

Actually I first heard the song on NPR then I heard it on The Kingdom of Heaven" soundtrack(one of my favorite movies ever!)I wanted to know more and thats when I became more interested in Dante and his works.
So no I do not know all about classical music but I am learning more everyday.That is the reason I come on this forum.To listen and learn.Not to get attacked when I do offer input that I believe others can bebefit from as I do.

I would not do it in person you probably have a gun and would shoot me.
[color="Red"]Yes I do have a gun.but I would never shoot you when "slappin you upside your head is good enough"LOL.Before you get carried away im joking and I seriously wish you no ill will.
In fact most of the time I have agreed with your post.Its you that has constantly tried to paint me out as something im not[.Or accusing me of saying more than whats written./COLOR]

I did not vote for Bush ever.

I can not speak for the rest of IL or Indiana I have no affiliations. If Atlanta is such a beacon, it should have carried the state, all I am saying... Chicago is so dominant that it can do this quite easily over the cornfield/redneck zones, but Atlanta can not do this over the peanut/redneck zones.

Chicago is 3x the size of Atlanta and DUHH OBAMA is FROM IL.Of course he can carry his own state as Jimmy Carter did against Regan.

The good people of Alabama take offense with you, they are shopping at Lennox Mall and the Bass Pro outlets and partying it up with you in Buckhead
/
Why are you messing with Alabama?By the way I love South Georgia.Not the politics but thats where I grew up partially.Im happy to call it home as I do Atlanta.
Buckhead?I rarely go clubbing and when I do ita almost NEVER Buckhead.Try East Atlanta,Castleberry Hill,Downtown(Edgewood -Auburn) and I shop at Atlantic Station at Target and T.J.Maxx mainly.Rarely Lenox unless I need dress clothes from Bloomindales,Neimans or have need to go to the Apple store.

Now go to sleep.You are obviously tired.

Old 11-19-2010, 09:13 PM

here is a video for anybody looking to move to atlanta, good information

poster for afonega

Old 11-20-2010, 04:09 AM

617 posts, read 1,202,233 times
Getting back to the topic at hand...Denver is a great choice and San Diego fits the bill for the most part.

Old 11-20-2010, 04:16 PM

22,378 posts, read 38,910,924 times
Quote:

poster for afonega

Grammy material!

Old 11-20-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:

poster for afonega
Very you.It was soooo hilarious.I suppose I should expect such low quality from a low quality source.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:37 PM

Quote:

poster for afonega
//www.city-data.com/forum/9634664-post79.html

Quote:
Of course before I opened the thread I knew Atlanta would et creamed.I was just curious.And I see the 7 people who voted for Atlanta did not admit it.LOL.I would live in Chicago if only the weather was not so horrible.That is a MAJOR turnoff.You can have 6-7 months of winter!!I'll visit the relatives during the spring and summer!!
AFONEGA 07-06-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Its only because its too far that if i had money i still would not move to San Fran.I can honestly say that Atlanta is not as exciting as Chicago.,But there are fun things to do and its not boring.
AFONEGA1 10-03-2008, 12:23 PM

Those are just a couple of the post where I put other cities before Atlanta.Once again,all that trouble for a video that look like it was made in 1982!
Your credibility just keeps slipping.Maybe you need a new video to show you how to be truthful
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.