Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 02:42 PM

Location: Where Sunday shopping is prohibited :) - Bergen County, NJ!
108 posts, read 162,360 times

Advertisements

Why are there so many Jews living in the United States?
Why don't they settle in other countries?

The U.S. has either the most, or second most Jewish population than any other country in the world. It feels like they are taking power and will take over America soon.

I'm not racist or anything, and have some Jewish friends... but it feels like they are all over and trying to take control over everything

Close to 30% of Jews lives in and around New York metropolitan area... that's a lot and scary !!
I heard by next decade or so... the majority of the NYC Metro population would be Jews

Old 12-10-2010, 02:45 PM

4,409 posts, read 6,539,156 times
... sieg heil?...

No, in all seriousness I wouldn't worry about it. Personally I'd worry more about illegal Mexicans.

Old 12-10-2010, 02:47 PM

5,525 posts, read 13,947,108 times
Why are there so many Christians living in the United States?

The U.S. has either the most, or second most Christian population than any other country in the world. It feels like they are taking power and will take over America soon.

I'm not racist or anything, and have some Christian friends... but it feels like they are all over and trying to take control over everything.

Old 12-10-2010, 02:49 PM

1,816 posts, read 2,512,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakparkdude View Post

The U.S. has either the most, or second most Christian population than any other country in the world. It feels like they are taking power and will take over America soon.

I'm not racist or anything, and have some Christian friends... but it feels like they are all over and trying to take control over everything.
You know, I was going to write something about how silly the OP is, but this pretty much covers it.

Oh, and I guess one more reason: because they can. America!

Old 12-10-2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakparkdude View Post

Because America is a Christian nation

They killed Jesus Christ, and most of them hate Christians - but they still settle in Christian nations

Old 12-10-2010, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Edge View Post

No it isn't. It is a secular nation in which the majority (vast majority, to be fair) are Christians. But the founding fathers were careful to make sure that we weren't a "Christian Nation" in the sense that we are free to worship (or not worship) as we please.

Even then, Jews are allowed to live here and prosper because this is America.

Old 12-10-2010, 02:54 PM

Quote:

They killed Jesus Christ, and most of them hate Christians - but they still settle in Christian nations

Yea, you're either doing this to rile people up or you're extremely ignorant, but probably both.

Old 12-10-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmont View Post
No it isn't. It is a secular nation in which the majority (vast majority, to be fair) are Christians. But the founding fathers were careful to make sure that we weren't a "Christian Nation" in the sense that we are free to worship (or not worship) as we please.

It's fine they live here, but they should NOT take control of everything.
Stores should not change from Merry Christmas to HOLIDAYS because of them, and we don't want any Hanukkah whatever things in a Christian nation.
They should do that in Israel, not here!

Old 12-10-2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmont View Post

If America wasn't a Christian nation wouldn't Christmas Day be a federal/public holiday.

Old 12-10-2010, 03:00 PM

4,409 posts, read 6,539,156 times
Quote:
If America wasn't a Christian nation wouldn't Christmas Day be a federal/public holiday.
Further more, if this wasn't a Christian nation I'd be able to buy booze on a Sunday! XD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.