Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2010, 02:34 PM

3 posts, read 5,036 times

Advertisements

I have lived in CT my entire 30 years of life and am just getting sick of it, the cold, the hectic pace, the drivers, the cost of living, and the PEOPLE. Is there anywhere where people are actually nice, friendly, and helpful to each other, where people don't rush in front of each other with shopping carts, push ahead in line, and cut each other off while driving? I'm ready for a big change. If I had the $, I'd love to pick up my family (complete with children ages 3, 5, and 10) and just move somewhere. Where are the best areas to live these days (where there jobs, nice people, and a reasonable cost of living)? I know this is a lot to ask in this economy, but I'm just throwing it out there...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.