Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 09:37 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,450,122 times

Advertisements

you're taking too long..............hurry up

Old 04-24-2011, 09:56 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,611,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikthealien View Post
Indiana, my home state, has in the past 15 years been transformed into something very different. Superstores, chain malls and extreme corporatism has transformed this state into this awful, materialistic farce that it is today.

Up until the last 15 years Indiana had largely been and socially conservative, Christian dominated society. Today, with mass media entertainment, it resembles something entirely. All those that worhsip are considered religious fringe. Those that celebrate the past are looked at as weird and backward.

The young girls are materialistic, radical feminist and obsessed with celeberty culture. Young boys are obsessed with violence and video games. All the mom and pop stores have been destroyed, and industrliaznation has been taken over.
This new technologically obsessed world has completely decentralized the family.

Here's another thing I can't stand that is considered racist: multiculturalism and diversity. I can't stand how native hoosiers are now with other minorities.
I can't stand how its promoted on TV. I absolutely hate it. I don't like how
others can't prefer there own kind. Maybe if this wasn't as big as it currently is then I would let it slide. BUt everywhere I go people are race mixing. THis is racial genocide. It's gotten out of hand. It quite literally in my view has
approached dangerous levels.

Sorry if this post offends people. But its really how I feel. I hope a state secedes so we can fix this problem. It needs to be brought into the forefront. I just cant stand american socitety today. It's so awful.
Racial genocide? Hope the state secedes? BWAHAHA! Wow! Thanks for the laughs. G'nite everybody!

Old 04-24-2011, 10:09 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,851,256 times
Quote:
Indiana, my home state, has in the past 15 years been transformed into something very different. Superstores, chain malls and extreme corporatism has transformed this state into this awful, materialistic farce that it is today.

Up until the last 15 years Indiana had largely been and socially conservative, Christian dominated society. Today, with mass media entertainment, it resembles something entirely. All those that worhsip are considered religious fringe. Those that celebrate the past are looked at as weird and backward.

The young girls are materialistic, radical feminist and obsessed with celeberty culture. Young boys are obsessed with violence and video games. All the mom and pop stores have been destroyed, and industrliaznation has been taken over.
This new technologically obsessed world has completely decentralized the family.

Here's another thing I can't stand that is considered racist: multiculturalism and diversity. I can't stand how native hoosiers are now with other minorities. I can't stand how its promoted on TV. I absolutely hate it. I don't like how others can't prefer there own kind. Maybe if this wasn't as big as it currently is then I would let it slide. BUt everywhere I go people are race mixing. THis is racial genocide. It's gotten out of hand. It quite literally in my view has approached dangerous levels.

Sorry if this post offends people. But its really how I feel. I hope a state secedes so we can fix this problem. It needs to be brought into the forefront. I just cant stand american socitety today. It's so awful.
Is this like a synopsis of a Rush Limbaugh episode or something?

Old 04-24-2011, 11:26 PM

1,678 posts, read 3,737,015 times
I hope the OP does not have any children.

We already have way to many idiots/bigots/racists/xenophones/sexists on this planet already.

Old 04-24-2011, 11:31 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,851,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo234 View Post
I hope the OP does not have any children.

We already have way to many idiots/bigots/racists/xenophones/sexists on this planet already.
Well, in my experience, the dudes who are the most likely to blame radical feminists for the downfall of America are the ones who are the least likely to be able to get dates with any frequency.

Who knows, though. Maybe he knows a good church where women don't speak their minds (unless they're Sarah Palin or Christine O'Donnell).

Old 04-25-2011, 05:00 AM

9,726 posts, read 16,733,562 times
Quote:
I'm with you on this!

Quote:
Up until the last 15 years Indiana had largely been and socially conservative, Christian dominated society. Today, with mass media entertainment, it resembles something entirely. All those that worhsip are considered religious fringe.
Ooh, lost me again. I'm not a fan of religion at all, but Americans still consider themselves highly religious, overall.

Quote:
Those that celebrate the past are looked at as weird and backward.
With you again. Learning about the past is extremely important, IMO.

Quote:
I agree, except it doesn't bother me if girls are radical feminists.

Quote:
Here's another thing I can't stand that is considered racist: multiculturalism and diversity. I can't stand how native hoosiers are now with other minorities. I can't stand how its promoted on TV. I absolutely hate it. I don't like how others can't prefer there own kind. Maybe if this wasn't as big as it currently is then I would let it slide. BUt everywhere I go people are race mixing. THis is racial genocide. It's gotten out of hand. It quite literally in my view has approached dangerous levels.

Ok, you completely lost me now. But you're certainly entitled to your own opinion, of course.

Old 04-25-2011, 07:15 AM

940 posts, read 2,026,124 times
^^ are you kidding me?!??! No he's not! They guy's an ******* and he's ****ing wrong

"Well Mel Gibson, you're entitled to your own opinion that the holocaust didn't happen"

Old 04-25-2011, 07:42 AM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Actually in the past I was harsh to the conservative ideology, now I absolutely agree with it.

Diversity and democracy for all is overrated.
So what you're saying is that only certain segments of society should have democracy?

Old 04-25-2011, 07:58 AM
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 2 days ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,912,538 times
You say you are "spiritual and religious minded" yet you are racist and bigoted?

I believe the higher power stuff is progressive and intellectual and NOT racist or prejudice like the way you are so you do not speak and represent the many people that are spiritual and religious minded.

Also, a lot of things about America has gotten better in the past few decades.

There used to be even more materialism, poverty, and violence and corruption like that in the 1950s-1990s and the decades before.

You also sound very anti-patriotic for America so maybe you should move out of America and move to somewhere like Russia or Ukraine?
You have very disturbing racial views.

Quote:

Last edited by ; 04-25-2011 at 08:07 AM..

Old 04-25-2011, 08:17 AM

2,122 posts, read 3,683,724 times
Quote:

I think some of your points are good and some aren't so good. I agree with the multiculturalism to an extent. I like the melting pot idea more so than multiculturalism. There has never been a society that survived multiculturalism in the history of the world. I don't really have a problem with the races mixing. We're all one race anyway, the human race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.