Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2007, 01:55 PM

2,787 posts, read 11,500,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
LA aint scared of a mafia. there are gangs out here who will target abody even kids. trust me i hate them and it makes me want to be a cop too so i can arrest them. Thats LA main problem to me they need to make the city more safer.
You're too funny. You call me stupid but YOU are the one using "ain't" and YOU are the one with the grammar mistakes.

Anyway, Einstein, LA's not afraid of the Mafia, so you say? So you're trying to tell me you're little unorganized Mexican wannabe thugs can take on the Russian or Italian Mafia? Good one.

Yeah, it really sounds like you hate them... You are the person I love to wait for. You are the one that will prove my point. LA is full of wannabe gangsters... LIKE YOU! Ironic.

LA is already safe. In fact, it's one of the safest cities in America and the crime rate is decreasing quicker than any other large city in America.

Old 09-13-2007, 02:08 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,474,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCop View Post
I'm not just a New Yorker, I'm a Philadelphian. And believe me, West Philly, North Philly, Camden, Newark, and Northern Brooklyn are much worse than any neighborhood you'll find in California
Good to know,I feel so much better now

Old 09-13-2007, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
Good to know,I feel so much better now
That's the point. Stay the **** out of that neighborhood. The other night, in Brooklyn, I think it was 15 people shot, 5 dead. I'm not trying to scare anybody from coming to NYC, just be smart about it. Yeah, overall the city is pretty safe, but there are neighborhoods that will not allow change. Those neighborhoods are some of the worst, if not, the worst neighborhoods in America.

Old 09-13-2007, 02:22 PM

Quote:
dont be mad that snoop dog and deathrow went to ny and dissed ny in there own city. that wont happen in LA believe that.
Oh, please. That happens all the time in LA. 50 Cent does it, Lil' Scrappy does it, Young Buck does it, they all do it IN LA. No problem.

I mean seriously, how many rappers have been shot in NYC? More than any other city. 50 Cent, Fabolous, Tupac, The Game's brother, and some less well known ones. But honestly, I admire LA and LAPD. They are a great police force doing a great job keeping the city under control. I wish NYPD would become more motivated and spend less time doing bull****.

Old 09-13-2007, 03:17 PM

234 posts, read 1,158,116 times
Quote:
I have nothing to be jealous about. The only thing I am jealous about is LA's crime decrease. You think LA is so hard and bad, it's not. I'm not just a New Yorker, I'm a Philadelphian. And believe me, West Philly, North Philly, Camden, Newark, and Northern Brooklyn are much worse than any neighborhood you'll find in California. Even the murder rate in Northern Brooklyn is higher than it is in Compton.

Yeah, The Game did an interview on Hot 97 in Harlem, and after that interview, his brother got shot. Plenty of rappers go into South Central LA and Compton to shoot videos. "Gangsta Gangsta" by Lil' Scrappy was done there, the Lil' John and Ice Cube song was done there, a couple 50 Cent songs were even done there.

Okay, now you need to shut up. I have NEVER, EVER said the "N" word. And if I did, I'd throw MYSELF in jail. Winnie? What the **** is this? Pre-school? Winnie? You have no idea where I live. My town is beautiful, but a neighborhood is something we don't live in. We have large yards, too large to even be considered a neighborhood. I mean, our yard is over 2 acres.

The worst gang is not MS-13. The worst right now is in Puerto Rico. The worst gang in history is the Mafia.

Klan firends? I'm not a racist. I live in the most diverse region in the Unites States. Racism is something that we do not have much of. And Ghostface Killah said none of that. Nice try, dude, but I'm not that stupid.

Fact is, I'd rather be in South Central or Compton than in Detroit, East St. Louis, West Philly, North Philly, Miami, or Brooklyn North anyday.

ur still lying the game bother didnt get shot it was his friend. he got shot from 50 cent secruity guards/aka ex NYPD. 50 cent and the gunit was having a interview and they ran out the back bcuz they knew game and his boys was up there waiting for him. go read it up. stop making NY sound like they are so hardcore when everyone knows LA is worst.philly has a way higher population than compton. if they make a movie about compton its going to be about gangs and killing but if they make a movie about new york its going to be about super heros and something destorying the city. lol u have no truth to anything ur saying . give us some links. snoop dog and the dog pound went to new york and shot a video kicking the buildings over and dissing new york. no new york or any out of town rappers is going to go to LA and shot a video dissing LA. yeah i know u live in a nice neighborhood and i know u know nothing about cali gangs. please nobody talks about puerto rico gangs. LOOK ANYWHERE . JUST TYPE UP THE WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS GANG AND YOUR GOING TO SEE THE MS-13. NOT NO PUERTO RICAN GANG OR NO MAFIA. MS-13 IS A LA GANG AND THERE MAIN RIVAL IS 18TH WHICH IS ANOTHER LA GANG THAT IS OVER 20,000 STRONG. LOL BRING UR MAFIA'S AND PUERTO RICAN GANGS TO LA. LOL SORRY BUT GHOST FACE DID SAY THAT LOOK IT UP. nm ill find it for you remmeber im the guy that speaks the truth

Lately you and many other East Coast artists have been criticizing Southern hip-hop, in particular songs such as “Laffy Taffy.”
Ghostface Killah: Man, that’s all y’all be talking about lately.
Playing devil’s advocate, do you think it’s because New York is jealous it lost the hip-hop crown?
Ghostface Killah: New York lost the crown because the New York deejays gave the crown away for some ****ing money. New York be bull****ting. Right know, I say **** New York. Yeah, I’m from New York, but **** New York. Because *****s is *****. They is so quick to jump on the next man’s dick and can’t even deal with what they got in front of they face.
That’s why I respect other states, man. New York, I don’t know — for some reason we started to get really soft. And now we act like we want that real hip-hop back, when our ****ing deejays is only programmed to play what they playing. They playing more other people’s **** than our own ****. *****s is screaming that real hip-hop — we trying to bring it back but we can’t even play that real hip-hop on the radio.
I knew New York was wack when they shot my man Amadou Diallo forty-one ****ing times and ain’t nobody stand up. But if that **** happen in L.A. somewhere, they would have went to bat for Amadou Diallo. It would have been hell. Stores getting burnt the **** up. New York don’t stand for nothing. They say if you don’t stand for something you will fall for anything. But we mad at ourselves and can’t even get our **** right. When you look at them other *****s’ videos, they popping off and having fun in there. We can’t even have fun amongst each other in New York. That’s why I say **** New York. That’s real talk coming from Ghostface Killah.

and here is the link Nah Right » Blog Archive » Ghostface: F*ck New York

and mods i didnt write this i just copied and pasted
futurecop=

Old 09-13-2007, 03:21 PM

Quote:
You're too funny. You call me stupid but YOU are the one using "ain't" and YOU are the one with the grammar mistakes.

Anyway, Einstein, LA's not afraid of the Mafia, so you say? So you're trying to tell me you're little unorganized Mexican wannabe thugs can take on the Russian or Italian Mafia? Good one.

Yeah, it really sounds like you hate them... You are the person I love to wait for. You are the one that will prove my point. LA is full of wannabe gangsters... LIKE YOU! Ironic.

LA is already safe. In fact, it's one of the safest cities in America and the crime rate is decreasing quicker than any other large city in America.

get ur facts straight i hate gangs more than even you. i cant stand them and thats why i trying to get out the hood. i just speak the truth. trust me the gangs aint/arent scared of mafia's out here. lol everyone knows New york is the safest big city. LA is the gang capital of the world

Old 09-13-2007, 03:22 PM

Quote:
That's the point. Stay the **** out of that neighborhood. The other night, in Brooklyn, I think it was 15 people shot, 5 dead. I'm not trying to scare anybody from coming to NYC, just be smart about it. Yeah, overall the city is pretty safe, but there are neighborhoods that will not allow change. Those neighborhoods are some of the worst, if not, the worst neighborhoods in America.

lol show us the link bcuz we dont believe you

Old 09-13-2007, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Oh, please. That happens all the time in LA. 50 Cent does it, Lil' Scrappy does it, Young Buck does it, they all do it IN LA. No problem.

I mean seriously, how many rappers have been shot in NYC? More than any other city. 50 Cent, Fabolous, Tupac, The Game's brother, and some less well known ones. But honestly, I admire LA and LAPD. They are a great police force doing a great job keeping the city under control. I wish NYPD would become more motivated and spend less time doing bull****.

50 and lil scrappy or young buck neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr dissed LA. 50 is always giving LA props and he tries to be like pac. he is acting like a gangsta. young buck used to hang with deathrow back in the day and he knows how thugged out LA is. 50 cent and fab and tupac were all from NY that dont mean anything. lol stop saying the game bother was shot in NY it was his friend and 50 hired ex NYPD shot him. haha you get everything backwards. biggie was killed in LA. im speaking the truth even though i really liked biggie. on the news they was telling NY rappers is not safe to go to LA but still LA rappers was still going to NY. hey on the news i was shocked bcuz there is some LA cops that work at LAX that makes over $160,000 a year and 1 make $236,000 a year. they cant talk about it but said they was working overtime. that made me want to be a cop.

Old 09-13-2007, 08:53 PM

274 posts, read 320,284 times
Quote:
50 and lil scrappy or young buck neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr dissed LA. 50 is always giving LA props and he tries to be like pac. he is acting like a gangsta. young buck used to hang with deathrow back in the day and he knows how thugged out LA is. 50 cent and fab and tupac were all from NY that dont mean anything. lol stop saying the game bother was shot in NY it was his friend and 50 hired ex NYPD shot him. haha you get everything backwards. biggie was killed in LA. im speaking the truth even though i really liked biggie. on the news they was telling NY rappers is not safe to go to LA but still LA rappers was still going to NY. hey on the news i was shocked bcuz there is some LA cops that work at LAX that makes over $160,000 a year and 1 make $236,000 a year. they cant talk about it but said they was working overtime. that made me want to be a cop.
Who cares about LA?

Old 09-14-2007, 02:28 PM

Quote:
get ur facts straight i hate gangs more than even you. i cant stand them and thats why i trying to get out the hood. i just speak the truth. trust me the gangs aint/arent scared of mafia's out here. lol everyone knows New york is the safest big city. LA is the gang capital of the world
NYC is the safest big city. Thanks for reminding me about how great we are! But the fact is, NYC's crime is rising, LA's is decreasing dramatically. I've contacted FBI agents and Police Officers like LA County Sheriff's and they have told me LA is not as dangerous as it's made out to be. LA will soon be the safest city. I could care less if you believe me or not. I know my facts quite well, and I'm not going to listen to you over the FBI.

LA is not the Gang Capital of the WORLD. What's a "gang." A gang is a group of people who commit crimes. Doesn't matter what kind of crimes. It can be crimes from graffiti, disorderly conduct, etc. It's not just murders because if it was, LA would not be the Gang Capital. LA has a very low number of murders, less than NY. SO I gues NYC is a tougher city... We have more real thugs. You're hilarious.

I know what you'll say. "Well we have a higher per capita crime rate." Yeah, and Chicago has a higher per capita population, but you still consider yourselves the "2nd city."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.