Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 04:44 PM

174 posts, read 698,075 times

Advertisements

99.9% of these people on here aint from the hood. Might be acouple people, But just every post or thread i read from ctownnative is about stupid ****.."Is Columbus Ghetto" "Denver Ghettos" "cabrini green housing projects" arguing about how so and so city is more dangerous than the other..None of that **** shoudlnt matter to most of you..Cause YOU aint living there..

It's directed at anybody who feels too complain or argue non stop about bull****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2007, 05:20 PM

87 posts, read 147,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye 89 View Post
99.9% of these people on here aint from the hood. Might be acouple people, But just every post or thread i read from ctownnative is about stupid ****.."Is Columbus Ghetto" "Denver Ghettos" "cabrini green housing projects" arguing about how so and so city is more dangerous than the other..None of that **** shoudlnt matter to most of you..Cause YOU aint living there..

It's directed at anybody who feels too complain or argue non stop about bull****
Well I must be that .1% I got a bullet in my leg to prove, but I agree wit u that Ctown post a bunch off BS, and the only reason im on this site is because when I moved out to COS there was a string of Murders in the nieboorhood Im in, and i was tryin to find out about the crime out here and stubbled on it from googln, and the same reason you felt you had to say what you said, I felt i had to say to Ctown about his BS he be postin, and I'd like to Know where your from that you can tell me where Im not from?

Old 08-29-2007, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newintha719 View Post
Well I must be that .1% I got a bullet in my leg to prove, but I agree wit u that Ctown post a bunch off BS, and the only reason im on this site is because when I moved out to COS there was a string of Murders in the nieboorhood Im in, and i was tryin to find out about the crime out here and stubbled on it from googln, and the same reason you felt you had to say what you said, I felt i had to say to Ctown about his BS he be postin, and I'd like to Know where your from that you can tell me where Im not from?
You aint the only one from the hood...But i dont know what your talking about. I didnt even read what you said to him...And i never said anything about where you are you are not from..But im born and raised in Columbus Ohio..Family all through the midwest and Ohio.

Old 08-29-2007, 05:49 PM

87 posts, read 147,219 times
Quote:
You aint the only one from the hood...But i dont know what your talking about. I didnt even read what you said to him...And i never said anything about where you are you are not from..But im born and raised in Columbus Ohio..Family all through the midwest and Ohio.
Oh i thought you were refering to me

Old 08-29-2007, 05:56 PM

Nah..Just to anybody talking non sense..Jus had to speak my mind, Everytime i see c-town post he talkin stupid..Watchin to many rap videos, They only show you the good...Never the bad side

Old 08-29-2007, 06:21 PM

718 posts, read 2,688,111 times
Quote:
Nah..Just to anybody talking non sense..Jus had to speak my mind, Everytime i see c-town post he talkin stupid..Watchin to many rap videos, They only show you the good...Never the bad side
what about coolio's gangtas paradise.

Old 08-29-2007, 08:18 PM

160 posts, read 517,942 times
I live in St. Louis City, by choice. I could live in the "valley", past I-270, and did for a while, but moved to the City. There are parts of the actual city that no one in there right mind dares to go. Most of the city is nice. All classes, lower, middle & higher class, full of great parks, restaurants, and activites. The best restaurants are IN the city. STL the city has coveted housing, clubs, etc. where you can be outside and go out without a worry in the world. However, there is ONE part that fully lives up to the crime-ridden reputation. Don't kid yourself here people. Denial is the first step to recovery. North City, North City, North City! East St. Louis is tame compared to North St. Louis.

The Metro is cool, hip, and very safe. I love it here. Beats the sh*t out of KC, & Indy from experience.

There is an area of about 40,000 in North City, where no one with a functional brain will go, day or night. STL the city, is tight and packed into a relatively small area. Makes for bad stats. A core city of 350,000 in a metro of 3,000,000 does not a good comparison make.

You want dangerous all over, go to Memphis or Detroit.

Old 08-30-2007, 07:44 AM

2,367 posts, read 7,653,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueatari View Post
I live in St. Louis City, by choice. I could live in the "valley", past I-270, and did for a while, but moved to the City. There are parts of the actual city that no one in there right mind dares to go. Most of the city is nice. All classes, lower, middle & higher class, full of great parks, restaurants, and activites. The best restaurants are IN the city. STL the city has coveted housing, clubs, etc. where you can be outside and go out without a worry in the world. However, there is ONE part that fully lives up to the crime-ridden reputation. Don't kid yourself here people. Denial is the first step to recovery. North City, North City, North City! East St. Louis is tame compared to North St. Louis.

The Metro is cool, hip, and very safe. I love it here. Beats the sh*t out of KC, & Indy from experience.

There is an area of about 40,000 in North City, where no one with a functional brain will go, day or night. STL the city, is tight and packed into a relatively small area. Makes for bad stats. A core city of 350,000 in a metro of 3,000,000 does not a good comparison make.

You want dangerous all over, go to Memphis or Detroit.
Same thing with Cleveland,its packed into a very small area of the metro.The metro for the most part is safe,but theres a couple suburbs that aren't that good,most of them are good though.The only reason people won't move to Cleveland is the economy.

Old 08-30-2007, 12:02 PM

3,742 posts, read 8,392,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTownNative View Post
Same thing with Cleveland,its packed into a very small area of the metro.The metro for the most part is safe,but theres a couple suburbs that aren't that good,most of them are good though.The only reason people won't move to Cleveland is the economy.
What about the winters? That's why I'd never move to Cleveland. WAAYYY too much snow.

Old 08-30-2007, 04:35 PM

61 posts, read 364,621 times
Compton ca, Inglewood ca ,and Baltimore
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.