Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 10:51 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,660,588 times

Advertisements

Oh jesus, my crazy neighbor stories...

I lived next to a murderer in NYC. He was the nicest person. He bought ice cream by the pound.

During my college years in Chicago I lived in the Puerto Rican ghetto, directly in the building of one of the gangs. Which was a smart move because they really look out for their renters. Once I got up in the middle of the night, we're talking 2 a.m., and walked to get something to drink from my fridge. I opened it up, pulled out a sprite and was pouring it into a glass when this enormous black-and-white spider fell in front of my face. I screamed, the glass dropped and shattered, and within two seconds seven Puerto Rican guys were in my apartment with their guns in the air. I screamed again, they screamed, after we figured out what happened (really, after they put their guns away) we all had a good laugh

I once had a neighbor in the Bronx who accused me of writing down all of his secrets in walnut shells and giving them to the squirrels. Who were apparently were selling them to the FBI, why squirrels would want money I don't know. That's actually the strangest part of the story if you stop to think about it. He ended up dying after falling fourteen floors while trying to glue a mirror outside of his window.

I used to have neighbors at my current residence who lived above me. They had the best sex life of any couple I have ever known, including those I've never inquired about-- how, do you ask? Because I can't fathom anyone making the kinds of noises they did, and for hours on end. She told me later that the secret was "the curve to his penis". I brought up the subject only because after two years I finally stormed up there one night to ask them to down it down or buy a goddamn gagball. and, really, I have to openly admire people so dedicated (and talented) to sex. Apparently she was some sort of yoga instructor (who knew that **** really worked?) and he was just some sort of pervy freak.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2007, 06:45 AM

1,230 posts, read 3,175,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garth View Post
Actually, it doesn't sound too funny. She sounds ill, which also doesn't necessarily that she's "crazy." It's very possible that she has an illness that could include demensia. The illness, as well as some of the meds, cause hallucinations. In view of her age it's possible that she's in the beginning stages of such a thing, which isn't a funny thing for her or her family to go through.

Perhaps that's why she moved away. I would hope she moved closer to family where she could receive the proper care.

My parents had owned the property that we built our house on since 1968, the lady and her husband moved to the house next door in 1985. Anyway I will agree she probably has something wrong with her, but I doubt it is demensia. I remember when I was younger, and she was always kind of odd.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:01 PM

56 posts, read 109,345 times
Default Thirty Something Female Neighbor Sleeping with Her Builder

My neighbor has been having a very obvious affair with her custom builder. She has since moved out of the house with her two children and the builder has left his second wife. My neighbor's husband is the nicest man in the world and an incredibly devoted father. So sad and just utterly ridiculous on her part! The builder was at her house the minute the hubby would leave for work and he would be there for hours. Her oldest child had pictures of the builder on her camera and referred to him as Uncle so and so...........seriously pitiful!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.