Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 05:55 PM

87 posts, read 164,189 times

Advertisements

Where did you move? When I moved out of the city, I specifically looked somewhere with people who I had much in common with. I was sick of Mexicans killing Blacks, hate crimes, and racial prejudice.. etc. I needed some sanity in my life. Charles on this forum said, "Common culture = common values = safety.
So called diversity = chaos and crime. Not a suitable envrionment for children or teenagers. "

I must say that I kind of agree with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2007, 06:25 PM

49 posts, read 146,845 times
I hope more people in your mindset move "out of the city" too, because I'm sick of ignorant people making sweeping generalizations of races then claiming to be sick of racial prejudice.

Old 10-13-2007, 06:38 PM

942 posts, read 1,392,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdsfdg View Post
I hope more people in your mindset move "out of the city" too, because I'm sick of ignorant people making sweeping generalizations of races then claiming to be sick of racial prejudice.
Here is a prime example of reverse discrimination, someone above does not want that crime ridden enviroment, and you have the gall to slam them because they do not want to live in the middle of it. I don't blame them one bit. If what the person said doesn't go on, then I don't know what planet you are living on, because its not this one.

Old 10-13-2007, 06:44 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deportallofthem View Post
Where did you move? When I moved out of the city, I specifically looked somewhere with people who I had much in common with. I was sick of Mexicans killing Blacks, hate crimes, and racial prejudice.. etc. I needed some sanity in my life. Charles on this forum said, "Common culture = common values = safety.
So called diversity = chaos and crime. Not a suitable envrionment for children or teenagers. "

As do I........and Middle Class culture has nothing to do with race/ethnicity-----but everything to do with being punctual for work or school, having pride in doing things correctly, frugality, staying sober, etc.

Old 10-13-2007, 09:25 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,383,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deportallofthem View Post

Where are Mexicans killing Blacks? Hate Crimes? Where specifically are you referring to?

Old 10-13-2007, 10:23 PM

104 posts, read 449,891 times
I dunno, I'm quite impressed with San Antonio. It's not that diverse, but it's not that segregated, and there aren't much hate crimes. Maybe it's an on-the-surface kind of thing, (shrug).

Old 10-13-2007, 11:07 PM

191 posts, read 693,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdsfdg View Post
I hope ignorant people like you don't get hillary or obama elected.

Old 10-13-2007, 11:09 PM

5,610 posts, read 23,308,989 times
I think that true diversity is a great thing. True diversity is when you literally get people from all over the world, a little bit of everyone, where no one minority group dominates over the others. The high school I went to was extremely diverse-- the school was probably about 75% white, but the other 25% had a huge array of ethnicities and nationalities: Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indians, Russians, Ukrainians, Middle Easterners, plus African Americans and a few Hispanics. That's what I mean when I think of diversity. Unfortunately, when left-wing ideologues say "diversity," what they really mean is "black and Hispanic." A neighborhood could be a 100% Hispanic neighborhood, and they would label it as "diverse." That's b.s. in my opinion. Neighborhoods that are 95-100% Hispanic/ Mexican (and in the Phoenix area, there are boatloads of them) are not diverse-- they are mono-ethnic, just of a different group.

Old 10-14-2007, 01:04 AM

57 posts, read 142,509 times
I'm glad you feel this way. Means you'll never live in my neighborhood, thank God.

Old 10-14-2007, 03:09 AM

49 posts, read 146,845 times
OREGONRAIN, I'm not slamming him for not wanting to be in a shady part of town. His username alone is offensive, especially to people with Mexican heritage like me. What exactly does "deport them all" mean? Every Mexican? Every illegal? Who knows? Even if it's referring to illegals in general, it's lacking tact. Aside from that, he makes it seem as if Mexicans are all killing Black people. I'm 1/4th Mexican and I've never killed anyone (not even a Black person, SHOCK!) and none of the Mexicans I know have either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 Mustang View Post
I hope ignorant people like you don't get hillary or obama elected.
I'm for neither. Just because I know that most Mexicans aren't killing Blacks, and I know that not all minorities have different cultures from whites, doesn't mean I'm going to vote for someone since they aren't the typical male WASP that we usually have in office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.