Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 07:44 PM

3,004 posts, read 5,147,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleSchoolFool View Post
lol u think? North Jersey got NYC, which is the center of the world
it doesnt matta where i live tho, im not tryin to show off, im not the one tryin to claim false, i could be livin in wyoming and id still tell u the same thing
and im actually gettin bac on topic cuz the point he was tryin to make was that Indy is worldly and important, and its not
New york city is new york, jersey is a state that ships its trash to other states but great state for my business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2013, 07:55 PM

389 posts, read 469,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msamhunter View Post
New york city is new york, jersey is a state that ships its trash to other states but great state for my business.
True Jersey is a different state, but thats why they call it the tri-state area. Depending where you are at in Jersey you can hop on a subway and be in manhattan in 5 to 10 mins. I live in the suburbs currently in michigan, I'm not really a fan of how many are set up, but if I had to I wouldn't mind living in a New Jersey suburb next to NYC.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:55 PM

2,664 posts, read 5,632,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msamhunter View Post
i live 15 min from midtown manhattan...
what u gon tell me? do yo homework first

Old 05-01-2013, 07:57 PM

6,610 posts, read 9,028,420 times
Quote:
i live 15 min from midtown manhattan
what u gon tell me? do yo homework first
Just wondering...is it easier to type in your horrible slang or do you just do it to be annoying? I have found that it's easier to at least attempt to use standard English and grammar when typing, but you may be different.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weteath View Post
True Jersey is a different state, but thats why they call it the tri-state area. Depending where you are at in Jersey you can hop on a subway and be in manhattan in 5 to 10 mins. I live in the suburbs currently in michigan, I'm not really a fan of how many are set up, but if I had to I wouldn't mind living in a New Jersey suburb next to NYC.
exactly
u are often better off livin in jersey city/hoboken, for example, if yo job is in WTC, ull have an extremely short commute, comparing to people coming from other ny boroughs or even other parts of manhattan

Old 05-01-2013, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTarheel View Post
Just wondering...is it easier to type in your horrible slang or do you just do it to be annoying? I have found that it's easier to at least attempt to use standard English and grammar when typing, but you may be different.
its both

Old 05-01-2013, 08:02 PM

i don kno y people so upset that i tell em indy is not a world class city, they wan make it bout me now lol thas fine...
to me detroit is more world class, at least two great things came outta there: American cars and eminem

Old 05-01-2013, 08:09 PM

Quote:
i don kno y people so upset that i tell em indy is not a world class city, they wan make it bout me now lol thas fine...
to me detroit is more world class, at least two great things came outta there: American cars and eminem
Eminem? Gross...try Aretha Franklin, Diana Ross, and a long list of others ahead of him.

Old 05-01-2013, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTarheel View Post
Eminem? Gross...try Aretha Franklin, Diana Ross, and a long list of others ahead of him.
as ice cube said, diana ross is a false nword

Old 05-01-2013, 08:17 PM

Quote:
as ice cube said, diana ross is a false nword
But an iconic Detroit singer with a career spanning several decades, no matter what you think of her personally. I was just playing with you anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.