Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 02:23 PM

37,307 posts, read 39,650,487 times

Advertisements

Oh man, you are totally going to die alone and making these topics ad nauseum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2013, 10:25 PM

12,926 posts, read 9,667,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackleLess View Post
So many Asians here talking about how they do so well with White women. I don't see any of those Asians in real life, what is going on.
Where do you live? I don't think it's common by any means, I think there are a lot more Asian girl/white dudes.

But, white girls will definitely date Asian guys.

Agree with whoever said it was rare to see an Asian guy with a black female.

Old 08-29-2013, 02:10 PM

249 posts, read 330,942 times
I can vouch for this stat

But their data showed that the White women in the study would also consider dating men or color, but only if he made more money than a comparable White man, as follows:

Latino American men: + $77,000
African American men: + $154,000
Asian American men: + $246,000

I read another study that according to IRS the highest household income racially is specifically "Asian Male + White Female". It is far higher than the next highest "White male + White Female". If anybody has ever been to SF, you can most likely count to 100 white guy / asian female couple until you actually get to one asian guy / white female combo, lol

Old 01-17-2014, 12:45 PM

366 posts, read 646,548 times
This isn't my experience nor what the census says. Growing up in school in LA the biggest intermix was white and latino. In fact just the numbers from socal equal all intermixing of all races across America.

Looking at personal experience and stats says alot. I never saw a white woman with an Asian in school. I saw a ton of Asian Women with white men though. I rarely saw latinas with white men unless they were older, religious etc married.

But there were tons of young latino/white Women. Dating and having children out of wedlock.

So I am very curious as to why the mixing is identical from place To place. Anywhere latinos live intermixing jumps heavily anywhere they don't, mixing is infrequent.

These are facts.

Old 01-17-2014, 02:56 PM

607 posts, read 1,376,681 times
Being a teenager right now, I can say that I've seen a couple of my asian friends hook up with some white girls, especially during later in high school. Not as common as the other way around yet, but the rate does seem to be increasing.

Old 01-17-2014, 03:57 PM

530 posts, read 1,363,355 times
I live in the NYC area and I see some Asian guys w/white girls.

It's normally the nerdy Anime-loving type of girls (of any race) who go crazy over Asian guys. I mean this in the best way possible.

Last edited by PrestigiousReputability; 01-17-2014 at 05:13 PM..

Old 01-17-2014, 04:33 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,353,669 times
I haven't seen many Asian male/White female couples. I have only lived in Florida my whole life though. I live in Atlanta now but only been here for a month. Maybe there is more of it elsewhere.

Asian men tend to be in love with their jobs and careers. This is the way my Chinese ex boyfriend was. We were a gay couple though. Not really comparable. But literally all of his straight Chinese male friends had their job as their number one priority in life. I also never see Asian men at the gym working out or trying to improve their physiques. These are traits that western women tend to enjoy and Asian males just don't have any interest in. If an Asian guy wants a white girlfriend they should probably not spend their entire lives in the their books or in their office.

Old 01-18-2014, 05:39 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,353,669 times
Oh! Just wanted to add that I saw an asian guy and white woman at McDonalds with their two sons this morning! So yes, there are some asian men with white women in the Atlanta metro area.

Old 01-18-2014, 05:51 PM

127 posts, read 321,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanescobar View Post
This isn't my experience nor what the census says. Growing up in school in LA the biggest intermix was white and latino. In fact just the numbers from socal equal all intermixing of all races across America.

Looking at personal experience and stats says alot. I never saw a white woman with an Asian in school. I saw a ton of Asian Women with white men though. I rarely saw latinas with white men unless they were older, religious etc married.

But there were tons of young latino/white Women. Dating and having children out of wedlock.

So I am very curious as to why the mixing is identical from place To place. Anywhere latinos live intermixing jumps heavily anywhere they don't, mixing is infrequent.

These are facts.
latino male - white female?

I have seen it more the other way around (white dude with latin girl).

Old 01-18-2014, 05:57 PM

127 posts, read 321,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David_J View Post
Being a teenager right now, I can say that I've seen a couple of my asian friends hook up with some white girls, especially during later in high school. Not as common as the other way around yet, but the rate does seem to be increasing.
This.

I have seen sprinkles of these couples everywhere I have gone, even in Europe these days. Wouldn't say it is common except for in one city which is Seattle, I saw plenty of Asian men with White women there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.