Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 05:11 PM

7,841 posts, read 18,931,353 times

Advertisements

Absolutely!

Each place has it's own unique vibration. Equally as important as the local vibe is whether or not your own personal vibe resonates with the local vibe. No matter how great the local vibe may be, if you don't resonate it with it, you won't enjoy living in that place. Relocation astrology is a great tool to find places where a person resonates with the local vibe. With relocation astrology, many people have found great places to live.

blessings...Franco
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2007, 06:20 PM

4,382 posts, read 16,713,667 times
Definently! The above poster said it better than i could have!

Old 12-19-2007, 06:49 PM

3,340 posts, read 2,823,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAgeRedneck View Post
Absolutely!

Each place has it's own unique vibration. Equally as important as the local vibe is whether or not your own personal vibe resonates with the local vibe. No matter how great the local vibe may be, if you don't resonate it with it, you won't enjoy living in that place. Relocation astrology is a great tool to find places where a person resonates with the local vibe. With relocation astrology, many people have found great places to live.

blessings...Franco
Well stated as usual. I am out of reps for the day, sorry.
We have lived in 8 different states now and have instantly felt at home in some and not so much in others. Some areas we would love to visit again, but would never want to actually live there again. The area/state we are in now is beautiful, but the "vibe" just doesn't fit.

Old 12-20-2007, 12:20 AM

104 posts, read 337,750 times
Yes you can most definitely feel a vibe from every village, town or city you visit if you looking for it. Some people live in such a bubble that all they want are good schools, chain restaurants and Sam's Clubs and they'll be happy. Others want to feel a part of their community, be active and feel pride in what the area stands for and provides. Your initial feelings can go a long way in the decision making process but it's nothing like actually living in the city for a while to see if you fit in and more importantly if it fits with your lifestyle. I, for one, am tired of "swimming upstream" and after 1 1/2 years have decided that the negatives outweigh the positives and I'm moving on. You live and you learn.

Old 12-20-2007, 09:05 AM

38 posts, read 76,606 times
Cool relocation astrology????

Quote:
Absolutely!

blessings...Franco

Would love to hear/read more about relocation astrology. Any websites that you would recommend?

I was very surprised to see this thread. The whole issue of "vibes", particularly via intuition, is of interest to me. I agree with other posters that areas have different vibes but also believe that one's own personality is a major factor in whether the vibe feels positive vs. negative. Anyhow, I look foward to more information.

Old 12-20-2007, 09:09 AM

Default a couple questions???

Quote:
Absolutely!

blessings...Franco

I just read your public profile and noticed that you were born in PA. What would be your interpretation of the local PA vibe? More just curiousity on my part - NEPA in this case??? I did find your post much more interesting than the usual "does an area have enough chain retailers for me to blow my money at" that are common throughout the forums. Thanks

Old 12-20-2007, 09:25 AM

7,841 posts, read 18,931,353 times
nepanite wrote:
What would be your interpretation of the local PA vibe? More just curiousity on my part - NEPA in this case???
Actually SEPA. I haven't lived there since 1990, so my impression is somewhat dated. IMO, I would classify the energy as dense, meaning that attitudes change very, very slowly. An attitude that might change over the course of a year in California would change s-l-o-w-l-y over a 20 year period in southeastern PA. Compared to just about every other place I've lived, including the deep south, it seems to always be somewhat behind the times...and proud of it. Nothing against SEPA, the energy configurations in my astrology chart simply don't mesh with the vibe of SEPA. There is a strong emphasis on Uranus in my chart and SEPA is simply not a Uranian type of place.

blessings....Franco

Last edited by CosmicWizard; 12-20-2007 at 09:33 AM..

Old 12-20-2007, 09:54 AM

Talking any info on Pisces???

Quote:
nepanite wrote:
What would be your interpretation of the local PA vibe? More just curiousity on my part - NEPA in this case???
Actually SEPA. I haven't lived there since 1990, so my impression is somewhat dated. IMO, I would classify the energy as dense, meaning that attitudes change very, very slowly. An attitude that might change over the course of a year in California would change s-l-o-w-l-y over a 20 year period in southeastern PA. Compared to just about every other place I've lived, including the deep south, it seems to always be somewhat behind the times...and proud of it. Nothing against SEPA, the energy configurations in my astrology chart simply don't mesh with the vibe of SEPA. There is a strong emphasis on Uranus in my chart and SEPA is simply not a Uranian type of place.

blessings....Franco

I'm sure its not that simplistic but being a Pisces I was curious if there were broad generalizations made in terms of areas... Thanks

Old 12-20-2007, 06:35 PM

5,610 posts, read 23,226,383 times
Fascinating, NewAgeRedneck. I wonder how you would describe Southern California? There must be some special vibe going on there to attract tens of millions of people to live there.

Old 12-20-2007, 06:50 PM
NCN

21,661 posts, read 25,497,207 times
When I was young, my mother did not drive, so we used to walk from our home to church (about 3-5 miles) to Bible school. It was a good trip except for a place that curved into a cold, dark hollow. We called it the Hilt Hollow, because a family with that last name used to live there. This place just felt evil. We would run through this area of the road, so we would not be there long. I know there had to be a story there, but I never heard one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.