Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2014, 11:15 PM

2,341 posts, read 3,597,321 times

Advertisements

What the hell is "boko haram"?

Old 12-26-2014, 11:25 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,988,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobloblawslawblog View Post
What the hell is "boko haram"?
Nigerian terrorist group most known in the US for kidnapping dozens and dozens of girls.

Boko Haram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 12-26-2014, 11:56 PM

1,267 posts, read 3,074,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewww View Post
No.

Jews solidified themselves as a group and that is why they run the world.

The blacks try but...well..lol. IQ averages are different...

Whites have been taught that white solidarity is racist and childish. They bought it for the most part. Nearly all jews I know with money are serious about their local jewish community, israel, etc.

Most whites I know couldn't care less about anything other than appeasing their jewish masters via apologizing for being white at every turn. Political correctness is a way of life for upper middle class white goyum.

That's why the world is what it is, in brief. Jews running things, whites in the middle class worker bees, and blacks still can't rise out of poverty even with affirmative action...which was designed by Jews to harm the white worker bee classes.
Why you are talking about black people idk. You are just blaming in the Jews here for no apparent reason. If you are going to be talking this non sense get out of my thread. I don't want admin to close it. Go to stormfront

Old 12-26-2014, 11:56 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,861,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyBrGr View Post
I don't know about you, but from my experiences where I have lived, there isn't much of an asian community. Even when i was growing up & going to school the black students would only hang out with other black students, the hispanic students would only hang out with other hispanic students, but the Asian students always intermixed with the white students. I would say first generation Asians tend to stick together more than second or third generation Asians
There isn't much of a greater "Asian" community, it's more broken down by specific ethnicity. For instance, the Chinese-American community is definitely a community; even between cities and regions, families take care of eachother, people try to keep money in their community by patronizing Chinese-owned businesses where possible, etc. There are community and (extended) family college and business loan funds, stuff like that. You'll find stuff like this to a greater or lesser extent than with other Asian-American communities.

This said, you will hear Asians and Asian-Americans from one group say prejudicial things about other Asian groups that would make anyone blush.

The attitude that minority groups are somehow indemnified from bigotry, or less prone to it, than white people is just misplaced apologism. Support for LGBT rights in the black community is dismal at best, but no SJW's are up in arms over it. Go ask an Indian what they think about black people. Go ask a Chinese person what they think about Indians. Go ask a Filipino what they think of the Chinese. Bigotry round-robins from one group to the next, but it's really only white-on-____ that gets any mileage in the media (though black-on-white gets plenty of mileage in the conservative media sphere).

The thing with white Americans is that our idea of community often applies only, literally, to the community we live in - for example, a conservative white American living in Spokane, WA, thinks of their part of town as a community, and they consider the people who live there and contribute to it as community members. This could include the black family one block over and the Filipinos who go to school with their kids, especially if they go to the same church. But, they won't necessarily think of a community of conservative, white Americans living in Georgia as members of their "community." They may think of them as brothers or family in faith, but they don't view themselves as having anything to do with them otherwise, nor do they think of their behavior, positive or negative, as reflecting on them.

The Filipino family on that block will think of their neighborhood as their neighborhood, and they'll be actively involved in it, but they are more likely to think of their community as being the other Filipino families around Spokane and in the general area. It will also probably extend to their family and friends who live down in CA and NV, maybe also over in NY or MA - this is more their idea of a "community." When you belong to a cultural group who makes up 1% of the population versus 62%, your definition of "community" will probably be different... back in the Philippines, there is no "Filipino community," because it's the majority and default group for the country, and community identity goes back down to a local level.

Last edited by 415_s2k; 12-27-2014 at 12:19 AM..

Old 12-27-2014, 06:54 AM

13,353 posts, read 39,963,688 times
Good grief. Thread closed.

IMPORTANT READING:
Terms of Service

---
its - possession
it's - contraction of it is
your - possession
you're - contraction of you are
their - possession
they're - contraction of they are
there - referring to a place
loose - opposite of tight
lose - opposite of win
who's - contraction of who is
whose - possession
alot - NOT A WORD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.