Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 06:00 PM

8,452 posts, read 15,041,876 times

Advertisements

But Utah will give you an apartment:

Utah's Strategy for the Homeless: Give Them Homes - NBC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2015, 08:51 PM

593 posts, read 667,908 times
Seriously your people that are still responding to this guy are gullible at best and flat out dumb at worst. He has been trolling these boards with the same stuff week in and out. If you're just drop it and ignore him he will get bored.

Salmon, I'm actually going to give your and your trolling skills a compliment and say your have truly managed to play one of the most semi successful long term trolls I have seen on a message board.

Old 05-06-2015, 09:43 PM

149 posts, read 207,138 times
no one is trolling. I'm literally in Logan Utah right now and I'm seriously looking for advice on where to go to from here, and where I can end up.

I'm not trolling, I just have an unconventional approach towards this thing called life

Old 05-06-2015, 09:49 PM

I'm just...well unconventional and maybe watched into the wild one time too many, and read too much of J krishnamurti and...and...well dosteovsky is pretty mind blowing stuff. ah I'm about to send a letter to the SSI board and ask if they can just ship me to finland or something. Are they doing that still? I heard about the NYC governor sending folks to Paris...I mean homeless folks. So I'm just going to ask them very politely if they could please put me on the first flight to Helsinky and we can call it a day, a life.

Old 05-07-2015, 05:50 AM

5,296 posts, read 6,063,888 times
Well as a transient you seem to have figured out how to subsidize internet access so good on you.

Old 05-07-2015, 05:09 PM

3,749 posts, read 4,966,204 times
You can get an apartment in Utah? I would just stay there honestly. Oregonians are NOT warm and welcoming people, trust me. I've lived here since 2001. This place might be liberal on paper but like Scandinavia, it's deeply conservative in reality. The only reason people vote liberal here is because the population is not particularly religious.

Most Oregonians resent those who are incapable of working and are jaded about the homeless because there are tens of thousands of them living here. You will just be one of many beggars that people get irritated by in Oregon, nobody is going to want to help you here. Which is honestly pretty sad, but it's the way it is. People in Oregon only care about their families sorry.

Old 05-07-2015, 05:30 PM

3,051 posts, read 2,598,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by transientsalmon View Post
yes! minnesota...I would go there for sure. It does seem like Oregon is over hyped...hmm well if it was really up to me I would go to Canada so Minnesota might actually be the spot. What about ND, Wisconsin?

okay. But no one has said too much on Washington...should I assume that its a similar vibe as Oregon?
Yeah bro. Come to Minnesota and live under my stairs. I always wanted a pet troll.

Old 05-07-2015, 05:37 PM

yea I'm actually no longer planning on going to Oregon or WA. I'm gonna head back east to where the benefits are higher. I'm really thinking that Massachusetts might be my best bet. Its got some artistic hubs and cool small towns that I could probably live in without a vehicle.

So yea that is my plan right now! Utah is kinda cool I guess, at least Logan Utah is okay...I probably will miss this place when I'm gone--the mountains and all that. But...oh well I guess

Old 05-08-2015, 11:50 AM

1,778 posts, read 2,885,666 times
Alamosa, CO. Population 8500. College town (Adams State). There you go.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:44 PM

I think the US is a conundrum...I mean mass incarceration, roads everywhere, cars non stop, huge trucks... holy sh*t Lebron just missed the layup! what was I saying...yea the US is a conundrum. I'm not trying to deal with it too much! my claim to fame in life will be the things I do independently, separate from the common affairs and typical failings of this time period in this land of so called freedom. So it seems to me that going to new england will be the best attempt I have. I don't know why the f*ck I came this far to Utah
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.