Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 12:08 PM

2,535 posts, read 3,280,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKyank View Post
A bunch of stuff about Philadelphia that didn't make much sense to me and a 'Pittsburgh surely too' sentence thrown in to somehow make it relevant to this forum. I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
Does anyone know of a Google translate option to help me with the above post?
If I did not already gain a Favorable feedback rating already for the post here. I would have deleted my previous post.

Sorry I mentioned Philly too much and merely posted on a random click on a New Post I saw. It really should be moved to General US thread. As not to gain remarks for daring to post as a outsider. In a Pittsburgh thread. I will not post again. Thanks for the welcome.

A UK transplant too. I did at first gain a Outsider alert......and negative comments on my sentence structuring, in my first visits to the Philly Forums. That calmed down a bit in other visits. But I did gain a scarlet letter of being anti-Philly. To dare say I am not fond of tight plain Row homes as found in Philly.

Chicago is my favorite city. Though I have no negatives to give on Pittsburgh. I live 2 1/2 hours from Philly and 4 from Pittsburgh. My area is split between Philly and Pittsburgh Sports Fans. I remain a loyal Bears fan having lived in Chicago a few years but a native Pennsylvanian.

I did enjoy walking downtown Pittsburgh and defended it in other forums on visits.

But before I ramble any More. Thanks for the Welcome to the Pittsburgh Forum. Maybe a Moderator will delete my posts for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2015, 01:40 PM

12,526 posts, read 17,546,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Completely anecdotal, but almost everyone I know makes under 45k or over 100k.
Pretty much defines my marriage, low man again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.