Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2019, 12:36 PM

12,766 posts, read 18,366,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
SF didn’t do a thing for me, physically appealing wise...I was told as a single guy I would have women throwing themselves at me due to a certain and high percent of the population that wasn’t interested in them. Not true, and maybe a contributing factor of the high gay population. I would go weeks, sometimes longer, without seeing what I considered an attractive woman—that was called the SF Blues. Also, lots of 49’ers—4’s who thought they were 9’s.

As for the southern part of the state and desert cities, not sure dry air is great for aging of the skin (see the Jan Brewer effect)—too many people who spent too much time in the sun aged prematurely—some, not all, 30 year olds looking like 50 or 60 year olds....in that regard, East Coast humidity is a good thing as people age better—does not dry out your skin like “dry heat”.
YES!!!

All that sun & dry heat can't be good for skin.

It's not healthy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2019, 01:27 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,159,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle4321 View Post
Honestly white woman in Seattle are CRAZY! They don't usually wear make up, are over weight, and don't do much with their hair. Then if they are the natural decent looking ones they are crazy like obsessed with organic farming, fighting for transgender rights, and too busy biking around the city trying to get people to sign their petitions, and they forgot they got helmet hair... Okay I'm being a little extreme but it is still somewhat true. if you go across the water to Bellevue/Kirkland then people get much more attractive. Not everyone but you see girls who did their hair, put some makeup, are thin etc.
Haha good take here! I've been living in Seattle since 1985. Seattle, at least to me, has always been the equivalent to an advanced algebra class. Nerdy men and women galore. Lot's of 6s and 7s running around. Beautiful women in Seattle? Don't get me wrong, there certainly are some. But for the most part, they are known more for their brains than stunning good looks. Also agree that women in Bellevue/Kirkland are much prettier.

Old 08-13-2019, 02:40 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,143,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Awesome, I predicted subconsciously racially biased replies and got deleted for racism

Anyway I predicted that most of the cities listed will be those with small black populations and lots of outdoorsy yuppies like Denver, Austin and Seattle, as well as cities with large beautiful people industries like New York, LA, and Miami.

A few years ago travel and leisure magazine had its readers do a survey of what cities have the most beautiful in the least attractive people, and five of the 10 least attractive cities were majority or plurality black. Too many people have far too narrow concepts of what is and isn't beautiful.
If we want to bring race and ethnicity into this, I will throw this out: I live in Hartford but find women in Boston 10x more attractive. It has nothing to do with the amount of black women. Has everything to do with the fact that Boston has way more Asian women.

Old 08-13-2019, 02:47 PM

1,326 posts, read 2,390,132 times
Nasvhille is definitely in the top five!

Other than that it depends on what ethnicities

Phoenix has a absurd amount of attractive white women... I'll exclude beach cities like Miami which attracts a lot of tourists and beach bodies but it should be included. Other cities I would include would be LA, Charlotte, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, D.C, San Diego

Last edited by Huntsville_secede; 08-13-2019 at 02:56 PM..

Old 08-13-2019, 02:53 PM

7,407 posts, read 6,537,276 times
Under your criteria LA is not a beach body city that attracts tourists??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsville_secede View Post
Nasvhille is definitely in the top five!

Other than that it depends on what ethnicities

Phoenix has a absurd amount of attractive white woman... I'll exclude beach cities like Miami which attracts a lot of tourists and beach bodies. Other cities I would include would be LA, Charlotte, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, D.C. Denver, Seattle

Old 08-13-2019, 02:58 PM

1,326 posts, read 2,390,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
Under your criteria LA is not a beach body city that attracts tourists??
Yeah probably so but the beach in LA does not dominate life like it does in Florida cities, plus the water isn't really that warm. I just didn't want to list all cities by the water as the ones with the most attractive. Miami is a given for this list, I wanted to focus on other cities that weren't as obvious.

Old 08-13-2019, 03:18 PM

2,191 posts, read 1,847,019 times
When I went to Miami Beach, it wasn't the average that was high, but the top, top looking people were off the charts beyond what I've seen elsewhere. There were plenty of average looking and ugly people, but the top 10% there were like the top 1% everywhere else.

Austin Texas was crawling with gorgeous blonde 20 year olds in skirts and boots. I was salivating for 4 days straight. It was unbelievable. Even the middle aged women were gorgeous.

I haven't spent enough time in Los Angeles to opine.

Aside from that, large cosmopolitan cities have attractive people, largely due to the money being made and the way they have to dress and carry themselves. People working in the city are more beautiful overall than when you go to the suburbs. Chicago, NYC have a fair amount in the business districts. NYC probably a bit higher in Manhattan.

I didn't notice a lot of pretty people in Seattle, or Ohio. Ohio is just plain Jane in every way.

Old 08-13-2019, 06:47 PM

597 posts, read 448,679 times
For my tastes in women, Atlanta and DC. I have no idea about men, nor do I care.

Old 08-13-2019, 08:49 PM

12,805 posts, read 9,532,543 times
I know a couple dudes from Wilmington, ugly as sin.

From my experience:

Houston
Atlanta
Phoenix
LA
NYC
Dallas

Not exactly in that order, but something like that.

Old 08-13-2019, 08:54 PM

8,479 posts, read 4,724,709 times
I’m biased, I like Latin women, so anything kinda close to the Southern border has beautiful women.

Big cities are so homogenous that women don’t stand out, or do only because of plastic surgery or fashion.

If we’re wanting something away from the border, I have seen hotties in Ohio, kinda voluptuous and tatted, which I like, and in unpretentious places like Kansas or Nebraska.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.