Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 12:13 AM

2,612 posts, read 2,039,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
This video is called The whole Bean. Shout out the most active crews in Boston circa 2014/2015. This is the last major video the city had before the fall of the Columbia Point Dawgs. For the record by NO MEANS am I say king Boston is a black organized crime capital. Not at all. Just that it’s much more organized and well known than the vast majority of cities and living in Baltimore right now I can tell you Baltimore is more violent and a mess because the crime is really really weakly organized and super decentralized. They have SMM BGF DECEPTICONS -all the standard mid Atlantic gangs-but locally idk what this convoluted nonsense is...

People in Boston want to keep the “Ra-Ra” down to increase profit. In Baltimore profits appear to be slim so the ra ra is much more expected.

https://youtu.be/aDRNU_kH7hQ
I disagree with the lack od organized crews. There's plenty organized crews ( which is quite noticable in the Mid-Atlantic region, as in there's a hierarchy) just a change up in the structure of the market. BGF is Cali prison org ( highly structured OC) and SMM along with TTP, BHB, a few other L.A franchises , UBN chapters, and Chi mobs are in Bmore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2018, 11:12 PM

21,426 posts, read 12,389,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif662 View Post
I would say they are a homegrown crew. Quite the list of active Crews in Boston. I will recant my statement and say Boston is the Black OC capital of New England region. Besides the drug trade which gets most press of criminal rackets , don't forget the other networks/syndicates involved in other rackets. More to it than street crews/gangs.
The CPD also run a pirate radio station that has been on air for over a decade and has had mayoral candidates and state senators on it (visit them on b87fm.com or on their mobile app) one of their money laundering schemes. Yea I wouldn’t say its a organized crime capital-absolutely for New England...but the reality is they’re busting individual Dominicans with 29 million dollars worth of fentanyl on traffic stops in MA. They RUN the entire drug trade out and up from NYC-Black Americans are pretty much just pushers.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...tanyl-arrest-2

Baltimore probably has too many crews that aren’t homegrown and they have little over site just hierarchy that creates resentment.

Old 11-02-2018, 01:15 AM

Quote:
The CPD also run a pirate radio station that has been on air for over a decade and has had mayoral candidates and state senators on it (visit them on b87fm.com or on their mobile app) one of their money laundering schemes. Yea I wouldn’t say its a organized crime capital-absolutely for New England...but the reality is they’re busting individual Dominicans with 29 million dollars worth of fentanyl on traffic stops in MA. They RUN the entire drug trade out and up from NYC-Black Americans are pretty much just pushers.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...tanyl-arrest-2

Baltimore probably has too many crews that aren’t homegrown and they have little over site just hierarchy that creates resentment.
Don't be to reduce the Black racketeers in the drug trade to only street dealers. There's plenty of Black Kingpins/Queenpins involved in the mid-level & wholesale activities especially the closer you get to NYC.

Old 11-02-2018, 08:16 AM

21,426 posts, read 12,389,329 times
Quote:
I would say they are a homegrown crew. Quite the list of active Crews in Boston. I will recant my statement and say Boston is the Black OC capital of New England region. Besides the drug trade which gets most press of criminal rackets , don't forget the other networks/syndicates involved in other rackets. More to it than street crews/gangs.
Quote:
Don't be to reduce the Black racketeers in the drug trade to only street dealers. There's plenty of Black Kingpins/Queenpins involved in the mid-level & wholesale activities especially the closer you get to NYC.
No you’re definitely right I meant Black Americans in Boston/New england really because CT (the only other BE state with a sizable amount of Black people) seems to be an uloading/transfer point for dealers in Uptown/Bronx they have some small crews but again the drug ring up that way is more of a Latin thing-thus ending my bit. NYC has big time hustlers/movers/shakers and they keep it really quiet.

Old 11-02-2018, 10:22 AM

Quote:
No you’re definitely right I meant Black Americans in Boston/New england really because CT (the only other BE state with a sizable amount of Black people) seems to be an uloading/transfer point for dealers in Uptown/Bronx they have some small crews but again the drug ring up that way is more of a Latin thing-thus ending my bit. NYC has big time hustlers/movers/shakers and they keep it really quiet.
Speaking of that NE region, there was a drug ring operating up there during the early 2000s and was mainly operated by Mississippi traffickers from the delta. It was so odd to see such a small tight knit network like that.

Old 11-02-2018, 01:20 PM

4 posts, read 2,476 times
LA I suppose...

Old 11-02-2018, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodyspeno View Post
LA I suppose...
West region for sure.

Old 12-07-2018, 01:59 AM

30,462 posts, read 17,882,071 times
Quote:
They still are active.
They are, though much of the command and control structure seems to have been arrested: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mafia_Family

Old 12-07-2018, 01:19 PM

1,642 posts, read 1,380,442 times
I thought the Gangster Disciples were the most organized. I watched a history channel thing on them anyway.

Old 12-08-2018, 12:54 AM

700 posts, read 415,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clevelander216 View Post
I mean, if you consider street gangs "organized crime" then I would definitely have to say Los Angeles. That city gave birth to the Bloods and the Crips. Gang life has been a huge part of the black culture there. But if you're referring to actual organized crime such as the mafia, then I'm not quite sure.
nothing organized about street gangs and besides most crips get murdered by other crips.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.