Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2022, 03:48 PM

2,858 posts, read 2,175,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaguaneroSwag View Post
Agreed. The east coast is the least tolerance
What are you basing this on? I went to school in New York and the Asian women I knew were at least as likely to date white as fellow Asians. I actually saw fewer such couples in Houston. Not saying there is less tolerance in Houston but I don't think there is a city that has low tolerance for WM/AW couple in North America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2022, 03:58 PM

45 posts, read 25,962 times
Any city. It's very easy for Asian women to date white men. Asian men on the other hand...not even Asian women want them.

Old 04-06-2022, 04:19 PM

12,843 posts, read 9,578,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDAirportAPM View Post
Any city. It's very easy for Asian women to date white men. Asian men on the other hand...not even Asian women want them.
Not true. I’ve hooked with a lot of white women

Old 04-06-2022, 08:20 PM

27,232 posts, read 43,956,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltx9412 View Post
I'm Asian. I think Seattle--Tacoma is the best area for WFAM/WMAF couples... That was the most Asian place I've ever been to.
It's very common on the east coast as well.

Old 04-07-2022, 04:38 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,656,423 times
This is kind of a silly thread since WM/AF is the most commonly-accepted interracial coupling in American culture.

Old 04-07-2022, 06:07 AM

12,843 posts, read 9,578,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
This is kind of a silly thread since WM/AF is the most commonly-accepted interracial coupling in American culture.
Disagree. A few of the white women I hooked up with had family members who were not happy about it. I think Hispanic/white is the most acceptable

Old 04-07-2022, 06:38 AM

45 posts, read 25,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaylord_Focker View Post
Disagree. A few of the white women I hooked up with had family members who were not happy about it. I think Hispanic/white is the most acceptable
He said white male, Asian female. That's very common.

But you're an Asian man who was dating white women, which like I said is rare because unfortunately no one wants Asian men except for Asian women, and even a lot of Asian women avoid dating Asian men.

Old 04-07-2022, 07:01 AM

2,195 posts, read 1,856,011 times
Quote:

But you're an Asian man who was dating white women, which like I said is rare because unfortunately no one wants Asian men except for Asian women, and even a lot of Asian women avoid dating Asian men.
While it's less common...it's not as absolute as you say it is. I'm a white man with an Asian wife, and her brother married a white woman. We also have other friends where the wife is white and the husband is Asian. Also my first cousin married a Japanese man.

My half Asian son has had two white girlfriends and no Asian ones.

The stereotypes that sometimes are attached to Asian men are pretty easily sidestepped by personality, fitness and being totally American.

Old 04-07-2022, 08:57 AM

817 posts, read 629,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
That's a myth, in reality WMAF gets a lot of hate from some Asian men and some White women in American society. Asian men have entire forums dedicated to discussing the "problems" with WMAF, saying that Asian women who date White men are "bottom of the barrel". I've had White women say to my face that the only reason why White men date Asian women is because those White men are beta and "can't handle a real White woman".

When dating interracially, no matter the interracial couple combo involved, there will always be haters. It's always been this way sadly. If anything, I'm seeing more and more hatred towards WMAF interracial couples recently.

Old 04-07-2022, 09:01 AM

817 posts, read 629,264 times
Quote:

It was rare like 10 years ago, but AMWF is becoming more common. I know a lot of White girls who love Asian guys because of K-pop
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.