Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2022, 12:50 PM

1,380 posts, read 940,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC2ATL60 View Post
Tyler Perry?
I guess you can add all the rappers and singers like Usher, Cardi B, Rick Ross, Justin Bieber.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2022, 08:04 AM

846 posts, read 689,484 times
[URL="https://www.google.com/search?q=STITCHES+RAPPER&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiRvNP 8lpL7AhUfQEIHHc1bBEUQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=STITCHES+RAPPER&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzIIC AAQgAQQsQMyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgU IABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQ6BAgjE Cc6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOgcIABCxAxBDOgoIABCxAxCDARBDOgQ IABBDUIECWMMIYIUJaABwAHgAgAFXiAGIBJIBATeYAQCgAQGqA Qtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZ8ABAQ&sclient=img&ei=bcpjY9HRPJ-AieoPzbeRqAQ&bih=934&biw=1598"]Stitches[/URL] haha

Old 11-03-2022, 10:32 AM

1,211 posts, read 810,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaguaneroSwag View Post
My guess is that for most of these, it’s going to be an athlete.

Houston probably used to be James Harden. Today maybe Verlander.
Jose Altuve...

And J.J. Watt is way more loved even though he don't even play for Texans anymore, as is Andre Johnson.

BTW, all the talk about Houston and zero mention of Mattress Mack? He's literally an icon LOL...

Old 11-06-2022, 01:38 PM

2,678 posts, read 2,108,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
It is an interesting question. I won't lie, even in their own cities, I find it hard to believe Obama and Bill Gates are 'universally' liked. Even though I personally like them a lot, they are two of the most polarizing people in the USA.

Out of the people who say they live in Philly and spend time here, I probably would have said Will Smith for a long time, but he slapped Chris Rock a few months ago and caused a stir. Quest Love of the Roots is probably near the top. Miles Teller just made it big in Top Gun, so he's also a popular guy to try to snag a photo with at the moment. Embiid is a larger-than-life character that is mostly, if not completely, loved. Bryce Harper has been on a roll so he might be the best answer atm. Quinta Brunson and Sheryl Lee Ralph's Abbott Elementary school show is very popular right now to and both are very much admired by most people.
Everyone loves Patti LaBelle and she meets all the specs. I'd say M. Night Shyamalan but I'm not sure if he has a lot of haters or not.

Old 11-07-2022, 01:12 PM

860 posts, read 1,361,031 times
Either Jerry Springer or Bootsy Collins, since they still live in the area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.