Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2008, 12:14 PM

29 posts, read 93,529 times

Advertisements

My eldest child and I have terrible allergies to amost every pollen in our area. By far the worst is our grasss/hay allergies which our doc said was off the charts. And we live outside town on 2 1/2 acres of pasture with large farms of hay grasses surrounding our house. I have a theory that if we moved into town or to a dry deserty piece of and we could calm down percentage of our symptoms. We ive in NM where we could easily move 5 miles away and be in desert land with sage, pinion ect. We are allergic to those too but not nearly as strongly. But hubby does not want to leave a house we love and fidn out it makes no difference. I have heard grass pollens are heavy and stay in the general area of the fields. Has anyone ever done- this would a 5 mile move away from the river and hay fields have an impact on us? Would a move to a city like Albuquerque get us out of the rural pollens?

Mesavista
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.