U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 12:09 AM

68 posts, read 124,363 times

Advertisements

Here are the cities that made the list

10. Montreal, Canada
Ahh the flavour of France but with the convenient location of Canada, Montreal is truly one of the world's best cities. So many colleges & universities, so many women, & with fashion sense, a very good quality may I add. The best part of course being that the women all speak French, the language of love. So my friends, take a trip to Montreal, and find a beautiful leather trench coat wearing beauty that will serenade you in French all night long

9. Seoul, South Korea
Every guy loves Asian women, I'm pretty sure that's a scientific fact and Seoul is home to quite a few of them. The city is a large, cosmopolitan, & vibrant city. It's home to some of the best nightlife in Asia, so you'll also not be lacking in opportunities to meet people. After a trip to Seoul, whether you like Asian women or not, you'll come down with a case of the 'yellow fever'.

8. Amsterdam, Holland
Of course Amsterdam must make the list. This city has women more beautiful riding past on bicycles than other cities have going by in chauffeured cars. Dutch girls are amazing in so many ways, they're trendy, as well as cool, they're fun, & also friendly. They're the kind of girls that you just want to date for a very long time.

7. Tel Aviv, Israel
Israel has some of the best looking women in the world, something about those green eyes that are just particularly attractive. But beware as in Israel women over the age of 18 are required to have been in the military, this of course means that if you sleep with an Israeli girl's best friend, she may very well kick your ass, while equipped with an Uzi. Sure it's a longshot, but it could happen.

6. Caracas, Venezuela
Caracas the capital of Venezuela, Venezuela the country with more Miss Universe Pageant titles than any other nation, so you know it's capital is going to be raging full of beautiful women. Women so beautiful that they make Brazilian women look like trashier counterparts. I speak honestly when I tell you that I know what type of undergarments runner up to Miss Venezuela wears (let us just say little flowers), what I cannot begin to tell you however is the amount of fun you will have if you take a trip to Venezuela, say hello to Hugo Chavez for me.

[SIZE=4]5. Los Angeles, California

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]

How much can be said about L.A. girls, well I think you will find upon arrival that so much can be said you'll find yourself at a lack of words. The women of L.A. are on a level unlike most any other kind you may have ever seen. All the beautiful people from across the United States flock to this mecca, this is where the cool people come to live, to work, & to try to "make it".

[SIZE=4]4. Varna, Bulgaria

[/SIZE]
Bulgaria is a land of no drug laws, cheap vodka, mechanical bulls on the beach, waterslide and some of the most uninhibited natural beauties in the world. This land has cafes with inflatable furniture, thongs and g-strings everywhere you turn your head, see through pants on every corner and topless sunbathing on every beach. What's more, these women retain a certain level of class and sophistication and take great care of their bodies. The most important part of Bulgaria is the charm and beauty that you will find in these stunning women.

[SIZE=4]3. Buenos Aires, Argentina

[/SIZE]
Buenos Aires is a city unlike any other. The women of Buenos Aires are beautiful, natural women who are comfortable in their amazing bodies. Nearly every women in Buenos Aires is a model waiting to be found. The parties are legendary and the clubs and events are overloaded with beautiful, approachable, and fun women.

[SIZE=4]2. Copenhagen, Denmark

[/SIZE]
Copenhagen's women are probably some of the most approachable you will ever meet. Also, these women are much more liberated sexually than most other cities throughout the world. They are all over, working in all places and always ready to head to the local bar for a drink or two. The environment runs at a much slower pace and the women enjoy a wide variety of situations.

[SIZE=4]1. Stockholm, Sweden[/SIZE]

It seems like every woman in Stockholm is amazingly beautiful. Also, these women know how to party and enjoy each other. Per capita the women of Stockholm were the most beautiful. These women were also extremely educated and friendly. These women make you feel good in every way. Sweden is a must visit on a future vacation!

proof

http://my.mmoabc.com/article/GurlWit....html?login=no

Top 10 Cities With The Most Beautiful Women in the World
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 01:28 AM

536 posts, read 2,064,037 times
What's with all these threads? Beautiful people are everywhere, same with ugly. There are more important issues in the world than how people look.

Old 09-05-2008, 05:20 PM

2,541 posts, read 10,910,839 times
That is an accurate list

korean women are the most beautiful in asia (along with Philipines)

I think NYC should be on this list since so much fashion goes on here

Sao Paolo should also be on this list as they have genetics from all over the world

Old 09-05-2008, 05:22 PM

6,870 posts, read 13,990,405 times
definitely not las vegas! i saw alot of dog faces there. but it is a tourist heavy city so.........

Old 09-05-2008, 05:24 PM

1,018 posts, read 3,925,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Chutzpah View Post
I think NYC should be on this list since so much fashion goes on here
No city in the northeast should even be remotely close to this list...sorry. You can dress em up, but that don't make em lookers.

Old 09-05-2008, 05:34 PM

14,319 posts, read 21,152,903 times
Every city, every town, every province, every village, has beautiful women.

The most beautiful woman that I have ever seen in person is the one who looked into my eyes and said "I do." Put her in any city and she's still the most beautiful.

May each man be so fortunate to find such a woman. May each woman be fortunate to find a man who can find the beauty in them however it comes.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:28 PM

2,775 posts, read 11,139,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
No city in the northeast should even be remotely close to this list...sorry. You can dress em up, but that don't make em lookers.
NYC has some of the most beautiful women in the world. Look at the girl Gov. Spitzer had a thing going on with this year (she's from Long Island)...
http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/images/2008/03/ashleyalexandradupre-photos-031308-04-thumb.jpg (broken link)

My school has so many hot girls. And LA's the 5th most obese city in the country. My school is among the most physically fit in the country.

You think God places attractive people in one city and limits it? You don't have a clue.

Last edited by Futcha; 09-05-2008 at 06:41 PM..

Old 09-05-2008, 06:51 PM

29 posts, read 154,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCop View Post
My school is among the most physically fit in the country.
Awesome!

Old 09-05-2008, 07:15 PM

2,541 posts, read 10,910,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
the northeast is the most diverse in this country

We have the blonde nordics, the german irish look, the italian, the slavic look, mulattoes, oriental women, arabic, Jamaicans, west african appeal

we have just about every type

Old 09-05-2008, 08:02 PM

6,072 posts, read 10,126,449 times
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Literally. There are plenty of women that while may appear beautiful on the outside, are either hideous creatures on the inside or possess plastic, pretentious personalities. I've found all of these unsavory character flaws in the women of Kansas City. They think they are God's gift to creation.

On my list is Montreal which is the city that I can recall as having the highest percentage of beautiful women per capita. Stockholm was also excellent as was Goteborg and Oslo. I'd also add Minneapolis-St. Paul to the list and New York City.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

>