Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What questions would you like to know about this positive topic?
More information about Thomas A. Edison 0 0%
More information about tim484848 0 0%
More information about BrainGate 0 0%
More information about how this experiment can be done for free! 0 0%
More about the patients of BrainGate 0 0%
More information about what science is doing now in this field, and who is paying for it. 1 33.33%
More about why the media has ignored this topic up to this point in history 0 0%
More information, about the Security issues surrounding this positive possibility 0 0%
More information on what we need to do, to help make it a reality. 0 0%
What is in it for us, if we decide to let you do this idea concept for free! 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 04:36 PM

87 posts, read 111,215 times

Advertisements

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

This topic has been all over the Internet, and now it is time for every body in America to weigh in on it as well.

As hard as it might be to believe, but we still don't know as a country, or a world, if we actually ever do die with our internal thoughts.

I am not here to say it is possible. One of the worlds greatest inventors did that already.

Thomas A. Edison believed it was possible to communicate with the dead.

He did not give a time line, or who would do it, but he did say it was possible.

Now by all means you have the right to argue this possibility, but why would you want to do that?

You know that you live in energy, and science has already said that energy can not be destroyed.

As I said before, I am not claiming it is possible, based on just my beliefs, but from some body of value from our country.

All I am claiming is that I know how we can do what Edison believed was possible, for free!

What is in it for you?

Everything!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2008, 09:15 PM

Regardless where you go in life. All roads lead to this topic at one point or another.

tim484848

Old 11-18-2008, 09:17 PM

89 posts, read 302,380 times
sounds like a buncha fantasy crap to me, best keep that wacko **** out this place be pollution our brains some ****

Old 11-18-2008, 09:32 PM

6,023 posts, read 13,999,223 times
Give us a break ! Wrong forum.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:39 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,138,155 times
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 11-18-2008, 09:51 PM

All roads do lead to this topic in one way or another, regardless what some might feel.

Please fill free to explain to me why it don't?

Please fill free to explain to me why it is not possible?

I totally understand that some guys believe that they are never lost, but when it comes to this topic, they just might be.

The purpose of a good map is to keep you form being lost, and this topic is no different.

Please fill free at this time, to produce your own map for this topic, and why you feel my idea will not work.

Do you even know what my topic is about, or are you assuming?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.