Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 06:38 PM

567 posts, read 1,445,471 times

Advertisements

matter of fact, they say its rising all across the usa at an alarming rate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2009, 03:25 PM

674 posts, read 1,813,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDK94 View Post
matter of fact, they say its rising all across the usa at an alarming rate.

Thats because the northeast is where it comes into the country.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRS88 View Post
Thats because the northeast is where it comes into the country.
yea, thats how its always been with heroin entering the usa, but what is different now is that tons more is coming in and theres way more addicts now. heroin is so pure now that you can snort it, which appeals to more people. purity has increased and price has dropped which tells the dea that its readily available, moreso than the 70's.

Old 04-09-2009, 06:52 PM

Quote:
yea, thats how its always been with heroin entering the usa, but what is different now is that tons more is coming in and theres way more addicts now. heroin is so pure now that you can snort it, which appeals to more people. purity has increased and price has dropped which tells the dea that its readily available, moreso than the 70's.

Well I remember dealing with Heroin so pure it was smokeable.

Old 04-09-2009, 06:54 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,334,174 times
Where marijuana is concerned, the more domestically produced marijuana increases, the lower the amount of 'crime' is involved.

Imported drugs seem to be surrounded more by 'drug dealing professionals', while domestic marijuana is often produced and distributed by hobbyists.

Of course whenever a substance is illegal, there will be a tendency for a criminal element to get involved and sour the whole scene.

For example, Mexican and Vietnamese syndicates have an increasing hand in the production of domestic marijuana in California and British Columbia.

I learned all about this on the Discovery Channel.

ABQConvict

Old 04-09-2009, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Where marijuana is concerned, the more domestically produced marijuana increases, the lower the amount of 'crime' is involved.

Imported drugs seem to be surrounded more by 'drug dealing professionals', while domestic marijuana is often produced and distributed by hobbyists.

Of course whenever a substance is illegal, there will be a tendency for a criminal element to get involved and sour the whole scene.

For example, Mexican and Vietnamese syndicates have an increasing hand in the production of domestic marijuana in California and British Columbia.

I learned all about this on the Discovery Channel.

ABQConvict

Well that works with every drug I remember in the mid 80s hearing Miami was cocaine capital of the world being all of it came through there and it was so violent with drug wars everywhere.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:47 PM

people are starting to grow their own marijuana because their probably tired of all the crap coming from mexico. drug cartels don't grow it properly. they just want to make a profit. plus, its cheaper in the long run by growing stuff thats actually good, instead of wasting money on dirt. just my opinion.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRS88 View Post
Well I remember dealing with Heroin so pure it was smokeable.
lol, this comment will most likely be deleted.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:53 PM

4,552 posts, read 15,021,184 times
I think there is plenty of drugs no matter where you live, I have to say though I have seen lots of drugs and known many people on them in the small towns I have lived in. They gotta have something to do.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:
lol, this comment will most likely be deleted.

Lol at least it was quick enough you saw it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.