Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 01:41 AM

3 posts, read 7,592 times

Advertisements

I live in Northern California, Silicon Valley. All the men here want to do is to F around, even when their thing doesn't even work. I have dated men in their late 40s to a man in his early seventies. The 70-year old man I dated thinking that he was no older than 65 or so; he misled me about his age as much as he misled me about other important things. At least he wasn't married!

If you want to get married, try another planet with humanoid life form. As I said, most of the men nowadays are creeps, having the moral equivalent of a cross between a sewer rat and a sewer cockroach. They don't want to be monogamous; that's really the bottom line. Frankly, to be fair, women have had a lot to do with that by acting like whores and having sex with the jerks before developing a relationship and having a good gut feeling as to whether the man loves them or not based on his behavior with her (NEVER go by his words alone; ALWAYS observe his behavior and how he treats you!). Having said that, however, a man of honor and integrity will not wallow in the dirt with a woman who acts like a cheap tramp.

I am a VERY attractive woman in her very early 50s. I used to do modeling when I was in high school and I have maintained my attractiveness to a fair degree. I am not conceited and I don't care about what the men look like. I am interested in who they are as a person and in their character and personality. The men I have dated aren't good looking, except for one of them.

I comport myself like the lady that I am, yet I am fun to be with, funny and I am not set in any way. I have an advanced degree, I am intelligent, yet I'm not stuffy. I'm extremely playful. You'd think that men would be lining at my door interested in a serious relationship! Well, nothing could be further from that! Sure, I get lots of invitations to go out, but it all boils down to the same thing -- you can pretty much tell that all they want is an F-buddy, which is insulting and degrading. Thank goodness that I have a healthy amount of self-esteem and I will not allow any man to treat me like a prostitute in a brothel!

Ladies, all I can say is that you need to get used to facing the fact that most men nowadays are worthless and useless. They aren't gentlemen. They don't woo you. They don't show you much attention. They don't show sincere appreciation. And worst of all: they don't love. Accept that fact; I have. It's depressing. It's sad. It leaves you feeling empty, lonely, unfilfilled and as if you're wasting your life. But that's the reality. Join social groups and keep yourself busy. Do volunteer work. If we were in the middle ages, I guess we could get ourselves to a nunnery!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2009, 01:50 AM

I live in Northern California, Silicon Valley. All the men here want to do is to F around, even when their thing doesn't even work. I have dated men in their late 40s to a man in his early seventies. The 70-year old man I dated thinking that he was no older than 65 or so; he misled me about his age as much as he misled me about other important things. At least he wasn't married!

If you want to get married, try another planet with humanoid life form. As I said, most of the men nowadays are creeps, having the moral equivalent of a cross between a sewer rat and a sewer cockroach. They don't want to be monogamous; that's really the bottom line. Frankly, to be fair, women have had a lot to do with that by acting like whores and having sex with the jerks before developing a relationship and having a good gut feeling as to whether the man loves them or not based on his behavior with her (NEVER go by his words alone; ALWAYS observe his behavior and how he treats you!). Having said that, however, a man of honor and integrity will not wallow in the dirt with a woman who acts like a cheap tramp.

I am a VERY attractive woman in her very early 50s. I used to do modeling when I was in high school and I have maintained my attractiveness to a fair degree. I am not conceited and I don't care about what the men look like. I am interested in who they are as a person and in their character and personality. The men I have dated aren't good looking, except for one of them.

I comport myself like the lady that I am, yet I am fun to be with, funny, I have been told that I have a good sense of humor and people usually enjoy being around me. I'm not set in any way. I have an advanced degree, I am intelligent, yet I'm not stuffy. I'm affectionate. I'm dependable; if the guy gets sick, I'm not going to abandon him. I'm sexy, but in a nice manner, not in a cheap and trampy manner. I am faithful to my partner. I'm a good dancer. I enjoy a lot of different social activities, from outdoors to formal events. I'm extremely playful. You'd think that men would be lining at my door interested in a serious relationship! Well, nothing could be further from that! Sure, I get lots of invitations to go out, but it all boils down to the same thing -- you can pretty much tell that all they want is an F-buddy, which is insulting and degrading. Thank goodness that I have a healthy amount of self-esteem and I will not allow any man to treat me like a prostitute in a brothel!

Ladies, all I can say is that you need to get used to facing the fact that most men nowadays are worthless and useless. They aren't gentlemen. They don't woo you. They don't show you much attention. They don't show sincere appreciation. And worst of all: they don't love. Accept that fact; I have. It's depressing. It's sad. It leaves you feeling empty, lonely, unfilfilled and as if you're wasting your life. But that's the reality. Join social groups and keep yourself busy. Do volunteer work. If we were in the middle ages, I guess we could get ourselves to a nunnery!

Old 12-27-2009, 01:56 AM

Wow! Littlesky9 has an excellent understanding of today's horrible situation with men! She's got it down pat! I can't believe that she used a similar term to what I tell my girlfriends that many women today have become: "unpaid whores."

When you have sex with a man without love. When you go to a bar, or wherever it is, and you meet a man and you go off to have sex with him - you are ACTING LIKE A *****! That is what a prostitute does - she has sex with a man without love. Except that at least the prostitute is smart - she is getting paid for her trouble. You are getting NOTHING - other than possibly an STD, and one that could kill you, at that, and didn't even get paid! THINK ABOUT IT!

What we need is a NEW WOMEN'S REVOLUTION that says: Listen, you SOB, you are NOT getting any of my three holes UNTIL you are in love with me and you love me. If I sense that you are not feeling love for me - you're out the door!

We women have to stick together! We need TO REVERSE the mess that our grandmothers and mothers did and the messed up world they left for us and our daughters! I can guarantee you, ladies, that if we all CLOSE OUR LEGS, those asses will be a lot tamer and more willing to be in a lasting relationship! I can GUARANTEE that to you!

Old 12-27-2009, 02:40 AM

3,120 posts, read 8,063,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.S. View Post
I comport myself like the lady that I am, yet I am fun to be with, funny, I have been told that I have a good sense of humor and people usually enjoy being around me. I'm not set in any way. I have an advanced degree, I am intelligent, yet I'm not stuffy. I'm affectionate. I'm dependable; if the guy gets sick, I'm not going to abandon him. I'm sexy, but in a nice manner, not in a cheap and trampy manner. I am faithful to my partner. I'm a good dancer. I enjoy a lot of different social activities, from outdoors to formal events. I'm extremely playful. You'd think that men would be lining at my door interested in a serious relationship! Well, nothing could be further from that! Sure, I get lots of invitations to go out, but it all boils down to the same thing -- you can pretty much tell that all they want is an F-buddy, which is insulting and degrading. Thank goodness that I have a healthy amount of self-esteem and I will not allow any man to treat me like a prostitute in a brothel!

What kinds of men are you looking for? Is it possible that you might have criteria such that you don't look at the right kinds of men for you? (Do they all have to be financially well-to-do?) Maybe you're just looking for good men in the wrong places or have some sort of criteria that makes it difficult to find the kind of men you say you want?

Have you ever read the book Why Men Are the Way They Are by men's movement writer and former NOW board member Warren Farrell? You might find it interesting and of value.

Old 12-27-2009, 02:44 AM

3,120 posts, read 8,063,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.S. View Post
When you have sex with a man without love. When you go to a bar, or wherever it is, and you meet a man and you go off to have sex with him - you are ACTING LIKE A *****! That is what a prostitute does - she has sex with a man without love. Except that at least the prostitute is smart - she is getting paid for her trouble. You are getting NOTHING - other than possibly an STD, and one that could kill you, at that, and didn't even get paid! THINK ABOUT IT!
Why can't women enjoy intercourse with men if they aren't married? Are women lower than men or something or less free? Why do you think these women are sleeping with the men if they aren't enjoying it? Isn't the enjoyment "compensation" for giving the man enjoyment in return? How is that not an equal exchange? (Or in your view are males inferior to females and thus need to pay women for their reciprocal company?)

Is it possible that you have a bad attitude with regards to men and that the good men sense that, perhaps subconsciously, and run away from you?

Old 12-27-2009, 03:05 PM

26,406 posts, read 46,566,000 times
I would definitely NOT recommend Kansas City. Most people there are already married by age 22-25.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:52 AM

1 posts, read 2,215 times
I am single and looking you can email me at

Old 11-26-2011, 11:26 AM

1 posts, read 1,801 times
Suggestion.. stay out of charleston and savannah.. there are some pretty women.. but damned at the worms in their heads.. Also if they are single they are too young. If old and single.. well keep one eye open when you sleep.

Old 01-20-2013, 11:21 AM

10,350 posts, read 13,936,640 times
This thread caught my attention and I had to bump it. Wyoming seems to have many more men than women.

Old 08-21-2014, 11:00 PM

2 posts, read 2,875 times
Hmm I see columbia not on the list maybe that's the problem
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.