Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2009, 02:09 PM

4,230 posts, read 10,438,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Fanatic View Post
White genes relating to skin color, hair color, eye color, and hair straightness are recessive.

Dark skin is the dominant allele for the gene for skin color.
Dark hair is the dominant allele for the gene for hair color.
Dark eyes is the dominant allele for the gene for eye color.
Curly hair is the dominant allele for the gene for hair straightness.

Crossed with a dominant allele, the recessive alleles fade into oblivion, unless after one generation or two, the person marries another white. However, even then, the liklihood of producing an offspring with a white phenotype is not common.

In a multiracial, multicultural society, in which people become brainwashed into believing that race mixing is fine and dandy, interracial couplings will occur, and with each couple, it'll become more and more accepted, as long as the brainwashing occurs. Over time, the white genes becomes less and less pronounced.

Its basic Heredity through the study of Genetics.
That's not what I asked you to elaborate on...

Old 11-07-2009, 02:24 PM

1,365 posts, read 2,820,583 times
Quote:
White Americans do not make up 75% of this nation. The Census Bureau classifies Mestizos as white, along with people of the Middle East. The Non-Hispanic White population is the true white population, and it's below 65%.
I stand corrected, but it doesn't matter because that is the extreme majority.

Quote:
It isn't rare in the southwest and parts of the South. "Few" meaning minority.
Two areas (that, by the way, still have a very significant white population) out of the entire nation.

Quote:
Go to the Imperial Valley of California or South Texas.
I used to live in South Texas, and where I was there was "white culture" everywhere. Again, small places out of the entire nation. You're getting nowhere with your argument.

Quote:
In the South, blacks can find a predominately black living areas. Of course, they're not likely to find such in the West or most of the midwest, hence whey most have no desire to live there.
We all know this. This is practically the whole point of the thread.

Quote:
Negro is correct, and it comes from the racial classification category known as Negroid. There are three primary races: Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid.

Caucasoid is often related to Caucasian. Negroid translated to Negro. Mongoloid is usually not used, since Mongolia is a country, and they're known as Mongols. However, to be a Mongol is to be of the East Asian race.

Do you object to "colored"? After all, should the NAACP take the C out of their acronym?

You're politically correct, and are easily influenced by popular culture. I get it.
First of all, I never said that I was offended. Because if I was, I would have reported your post. I said that some blacks might be offended. There have been complaints about the use of the word on this forum before.

And it doesn't matter whether or not you see it as correct. People love to whine about being forced to be PC, but if some African Americans oppose the use of that word by whites then you need not say it.

And you and I both know that you don't actually use that word in public. You're just hiding behind a screen name to vent your frustrations. You're not fooling anyone.

Old 11-07-2009, 03:15 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,042,168 times
Quote:
Negro is the correct word. I didn't say Caucasian hair products, did I? What should I use, oh politically correct one.
No, just trying to spare you a good a** beating on the street if you walked up to a black person and called them that.

Old 11-07-2009, 05:24 PM

20,501 posts, read 33,317,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcCoySays View Post
That's not the same thing.

Seriously, unless they live in a place like Detroit or inner DC, when would white people ever have to "look out" for other white people?

blacks, on the other hand can find themselves in cities where there's practically no trace of black culture. All the way to the point where they can't even find hair products or a decent salon/barber shop in the city they live. White people never have to deal with anything like that.
Take DC off now. Whites are moving more and more into the Northeast and Southeast.

Old 11-07-2009, 05:29 PM

1,365 posts, read 2,820,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Take DC off now. Whites are moving more and more into the Northeast and Southeast.
Oh. I didn't know. Thanks, dad lol

Old 11-07-2009, 06:30 PM

8,180 posts, read 14,782,890 times
Quote:
In a multiracial, multicultural society, in which people become brainwashed into believing that race mixing is fine and dandy...
It's not???

Old 11-07-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
I knew about the northeast, but the southeast? Really?

Old 11-07-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestbankNOLA View Post
That's not what I asked you to elaborate on...
What he really means, but won't say, is that he believes that Blacks--I mean Negroes--are genetically inferior to Caucasoids. Samuel Morton would consider City Fanatic to be his contemporary protege.

Old 11-07-2009, 07:31 PM

92,035 posts, read 122,173,887 times
I think the person referencing Northeast and southeast are talking about highly Black areas of DC. Meaning, many whites are moving into those areas and gentrification is taking place in both sections.

Old 11-07-2009, 08:09 PM

23 posts, read 65,618 times
Quote:
White genes relating to skin color, hair color, eye color, and hair straightness are recessive.

Dark skin is the dominant allele for the gene for skin color.
Dark hair is the dominant allele for the gene for hair color.
Dark eyes is the dominant allele for the gene for eye color.
Curly hair is the dominant allele for the gene for hair straightness.

Crossed with a dominant allele, the recessive alleles fade into oblivion, unless after one generation or two, the person marries another white. However, even then, the liklihood of producing an offspring with a white phenotype is not common.

In a multiracial, multicultural society, in which people become brainwashed into believing that race mixing is fine and dandy, interracial couplings will occur, and with each couple, it'll become more and more accepted, as long as the brainwashing occurs. Over time, the white genes becomes less and less pronounced.

Its basic Heredity through the study of Genetics.
Race and genetics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Human genetic clustering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The genes involved with race are multifaceted and involve more than one gene that has relationships much more complicated than the dominant/recessive that everyone learned in high school biology class, as the sourced Wikipedia articles above clearly show. Even so, have you actually seen any children produced by an interracial marriage? Doesn't the child's skin color take some sort of intermediate tone between the mother and the father? LOL, do you seriously think there's one gene for skin color that has one allele each for "white", "black", "Hispanic", and "Asian"?

If the white phenotype was "recessive" as you have wonderfully theorized, very few would actually be white; when haplotype blood tests are done (the most reliable modern indicator of any type of racial differences in the human population), almost no ethnic group has characteristics fully in one haplotype. Shown at the link I just dropped is the average percentage of the two "white" Y-chromosome haplogroups, R1a and R1b in various ethnic populations. Even in the Scottish, who were the most "white" ethnic group tested, it looks like a good 15-20% of people who do not have a white haplotype. Looks like you had way more than one drop of nonwhite blood and never even knew about it, eh?

In all fairness, there is evidence (although entirely circumstantial) that genes called ASPM and DAB1 have contributed to the development of cognitive abilities essential to civilization in Europe and South/East Asia, respectively, but even if that is verified, there are plenty of people in Europe without the gene and plenty of people in Africa with it and it would make no statement about whether any given white person was cognitively superior to any given black person.

Regardless, somehow I doubt your concerns are actually what you claim they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.