Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 09:02 PM

12,999 posts, read 18,802,215 times

Advertisements

I noticed commercials for Chick-Fil-A here about a year ago. There are none within 100 miles. But later I read they are planning to expand here. So this is advance marketing. Some local towns are organizing drives to get one of the first located there. What will the crowds be like when the first ones open.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2010, 10:12 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,251,939 times
CiCi's
Sonic
Jack In The Box

I tried all of these and I really liked them, why do they feel the need to torture people in places where they're unavailable lol. Y'all are crazy, CiCi's is good but I heard it depends on what time you go.

I've been fiening for CiCi's & Sonic since 2008.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:24 PM

2,413 posts, read 5,724,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
CiCi's
Sonic
Jack In The Box

I tried all of these and I really liked them, why do they feel the need to torture people in places where they're unavailable lol. Y'all are crazy, CiCi's is good but I heard it depends on what time you go.

I've been to CiCi's probably three times. The first was great, probably because I was a little kid. The second was good too. So I was craving CiCi's for some reason too, and the third time I went, I was disappointed. I was like "I dont remember the pizza being this bad". So I stuffed my face with their desserts . Those are worth 5$ alone.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:33 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,806,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garmin239 View Post
cici's
sonic
chic filet
we get ads for these places all the time in NY

I tried these places when I was working more south and they were horrible.
oh, please ....sonic is pretty decent and chick-fil-a is definitely above average in quality. this is fast food we're talking about, not fine dining. what more do you want?

Old 05-05-2010, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Fla View Post
I've been to CiCi's probably three times. The first was great, probably because I was a little kid. The second was good too. So I was craving CiCi's for some reason too, and the third time I went, I was disappointed. I was like "I dont remember the pizza being this bad". So I stuffed my face with their desserts . Those are worth 5$ alone.
I've only been there once (in Orlando), it was so good and only $5 a person. I think I had a little bit of everything and I remember those cinnamon rolls lol.

We need one on Long Island already.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:39 PM

8,900 posts, read 15,846,135 times
My friend in SC says Cicis is really bad too. I heard they're opening one in NJ. I doubt it will last very long.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:40 PM

8,900 posts, read 15,846,135 times
I THINK I might have seen a commercial for Steak and Shake...OMG I wish we had that here. I'm not big on eating at chains, but that one is good. I love their burgers, and it's cheap too. The closest one is in Pittsburgh, lol.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:45 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,806,214 times
Quote:
CiCi's
Sonic
Jack In The Box

cici's seems to be hit or miss, depending on what location you go to (but only their spinach pizza and desserts are worth the trouble). i love sonic (especially their tots)

jack in the box is pretty popular here, especially late at night. and while they have a lot to choose from, their food is beyond unhealthy and quite a bit overpriced

Old 05-05-2010, 10:45 PM

2,413 posts, read 5,724,527 times
Quote:
I've only been there once (in Orlando), it was so good and only $5 a person. I think I had a little bit of everything and I remember those cinnamon rolls lol.

We need one on Long Island already.
I only go for those cinnamon rolls, lol. Thats probably the thing I was craving last time I went.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
I THINK I might have seen a commercial for Steak and Shake...OMG I wish we had that here. I'm not big on eating at chains, but that one is good. I love their burgers, and it's cheap too. The closest one is in Pittsburgh, lol.
Yeah I heard about Steak & Shake.

Wasn't there a Golden Corral in Manhattan at one point in time? I wonder what happened (if it really was there). I like Golden Corral.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.