Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2007, 07:54 PM

8 posts, read 81,842 times

Advertisements

There is a great place for your children to have parties in Peachtree City, GA. It is an indoor inflatable party facility with a full sized arcade. They have a snack/concessions area and redemption toy area that the kids just LOVE! It is always very clean and they also have a teen night (every Sat.) for ages 11-15. Check it out!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2007, 07:56 PM

127 posts, read 747,871 times
I didn't think spam was allowed.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:18 PM

177 posts, read 973,039 times
The original post on this thread sounds like a sales pitch to me. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but the information was not given in response to any question or in relation to any chat (-->that I saw<---) about what there is for kids to do in Peachtree. The tone of the post (and the oh...so....clear details smack of SALES.

Just my opinion.
Zebbie

Old 12-15-2007, 09:08 PM

2 posts, read 22,010 times
Default Kids party in peachtree city

Yes, thanks alot! I had my kids 4th birthday party there and they had a great time. Loved the arcade! Jump2it gets two thumbs up!

Old 12-26-2007, 09:49 PM

117 posts, read 392,083 times
Even if it is a sly sales attempt, so be it. There's zilch for kids to do in Peachtree City, so let the poor dude be . . .

Old 04-23-2008, 02:22 PM

3 posts, read 21,736 times
Default Another great party place

Nothing to do in PTC?
Moderator cut: No advertising your business here! Please refer to CD TOS. has something to do for all ages
Pool Tables, XBOX360, PS3, Wii, Movie Nights, Basketball, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pizza, Birthday Parties

Last edited by MB2; 05-09-2008 at 05:19 AM..

Old 04-24-2008, 08:44 AM

104 posts, read 139,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
Nothing to do in PTC?
XPlayGround has something to do for all ages
Pool Tables, XBOX360, PS3, Wii, Movie Nights, Basketball, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pizza, Birthday Parties
That place is a dump and located in the middle of an industrial park.....rofl
Stuck back behind a 3rd rate bank and another homemade church.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:39 AM

3 posts, read 21,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbucket View Post
That place is a dump and located in the middle of an industrial park.....rofl
Stuck back behind a 3rd rate bank and another homemade church.
Wow. I read your other post and noticed you like to complain and how many times are you going to use rofl?? by the tone of your post it doesn’t seem like you laugh that often.

and belittling a church, that’s impressive.
they are a Greek church that had nowhere else to go and are building a church. so the landlord (being Greek) let them meet in his building until the church is ready.

Many Businesses (Jump2it, Jumping Jelly Beans, The Stage, etc.) are opening in the industrial area because rent is to high in high traffic areas in Peachtree City.

As XPlayGround goes, I know that place has been there for 5 years and I know of many kids that have been there for a party (more than once). plus XPlayGround does church groups, Spirit Nights for the schools, many organizations sell their pizza for fund raisers.

sounds like a nice place to me

Old 05-19-2008, 02:47 PM

880 posts, read 2,861,026 times
Having had to live there for 18 years, I have to say that PTC and fun don't go together. That town was borrrrrrring!!!!! You move away for a little while, and you see just how much you were missing.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:59 AM

Location: (Orginally From Ann Arbor, MI) Now reside in Evans, Georgia
560 posts, read 1,142,535 times
Belittling a chruch? haha

Thats easy to do..heck they do it constantly down here. If you don't go to chruch, or not often enough, or the popular crowds chruch..yeah theres plenty of belittling and judgements going around.

However, please stay on topic if you goal was to bring light to family/kid friendly estblishments within Peachtree City. Please do so. I am sure anyone whom doesn't know about , would enjoy the heads up to check them out for themselves.

Far as "boring" It very well might be boring to you..but that is subjective. Least try to give credit to those businesses trying to provide entertainment values within the city before you totally write them off.

From what I have observed in PTC, they are least trying to provide an array of family entertainment within the city limits.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia