U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 03:56 AM

1 posts, read 1,711 times

Advertisements

Poster that's moving from New Jersey, you see this is part of the ignorant low educated belt with all the racist comments. I would may be move to Florida or Wilmington NC. This place looks likes it the breeding ground for morons
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2012, 05:40 AM

3 posts, read 5,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airchauffeur View Post
My life was saved by a wonderful African American in Nam. I was simply stating facts about the town's ethnic population. I must correct you on one point though; In 2006 there were a total of 16 murders/homicides in Brunswick. And YES, that is excessive for that size city. I thoroughly agree that there is white trash all over and a lower eschelon of every race. I just posted the exact percentages of all the races in the city, that's it! For you to accuse me of racism is rediculous. I get along with every race, of course unless they walk their life with an eternal chip on their shoulder.
Hey there! Don't fret for a moment about these brainwashed idiots who wanna call everyone a racist! People like yourself & I and millions of others need to speak out against a people's who are coming into our country illegally & sucking our system dry of all our financial resources! In the city I live in blacks & whites alike are DROWNING in a cesspool of obvious illeagles & it's disturbing, what's more disturbing is fools who stand back & defend this lawlessness in the name of "RACISM"! I'm getting so sick & tired of this word "Racist" being thrown around like it's the only word they know & it's pathetic that they can't & won't look at the bigger & long term pic! I guess what they need Is to be left in the back streets of a well known city in Mexico for awhile & I think they might change their mind in a hurry. Don't come to us with the word racism on the tip of your tongues anymore! IT DOESN'T WORK! These people are thriving on this & using it to their advantage while they have circus clowns in the background screaming racist racist racist to every concerned citizen of the United States... I'm not intimidated in the least by these name callers but what I a intimidated by is my neighborhood being overrun by Mexican gangs bangers who have no thought for human life or the pursuit of happiness..

Old 10-07-2012, 05:48 AM

You are right on point dear sir! Keep up the good work & stand up for what righteous & of good repor...

Old 10-07-2012, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
I don't think they were racist at all! It's the breakdown of who lives in the town of Brunswick..it's information!!

I know many people who would not have a problem with the breakdown and I also know many who would have a HUGE problem and would not live there..it is what it is as long as it's truthful. accurate info i don't find anything offensive or racist about it.
Hey- RIGHT ON & WELL SAID!

Old 11-26-2012, 02:16 PM

1 posts, read 1,609 times
Hi all, my husband just recently accepted a job offer to work in Glynco, GA and we are considering moving to Brunswick since it is close. Can anyone tell me what are some of the best reasonably priced areas to live in. I am also concern with safe areas since I have a 2 month old son. Also can you tell me about job opportunities that are available or at least the type of industries Brunswick has to offer. Would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Old 11-29-2012, 05:57 PM

23,120 posts, read 36,493,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmarion76 View Post
Poster that's moving from New Jersey, you see this is part of the ignorant low educated belt with all the racist comments. I would may be move to Florida or Wilmington NC. This place looks likes it the breeding ground for morons
Says the poster girl for ignorance.

Old 02-25-2013, 02:36 PM

4 posts, read 12,110 times
I too am looking to relocate to either Savannah, or Brunswick. However, I am black, and I take offense to the statement, "way too many blacks & Mexicans" living in the inner city. Crime is everywhere, no one place is more prominent than in other areas when it comes to ceime. It's everywhere. I am looking to move to a nice, quiet suburban part of town with nice neighbors, nice houses and people that tend to mind their own business, yet are friendly when you speak, they speak back. So can someone please tell me which side of town is nice, safe & quiet. Thanks.

Old 11-25-2015, 06:09 PM

16 posts, read 26,721 times
Brunswick? Ghetto? Oh, please. The historic section is beautiful and while the city has a run-down area (as most other cities), the rest of it is in decent shape. I have a friend who lives there and have been there often.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia