Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 06:42 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,769,934 times

Advertisements

As a Democrat, I fully endorse Palin running for president. If she wins the Republican nomination, that would be a blessing. I will probably switch registration and vote for her in a primary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2010, 03:01 AM

1,352 posts, read 4,374,690 times
Id rather vote for ann coulter.

Old 11-27-2010, 03:46 PM

1,120 posts, read 2,591,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisacorsi View Post
I sure hope to god not!!! Not to offend anyone, but she is in no way qualified....

Sarah Palin is qualified to be president.

Just like Bristol Palin was qualified to be on the show, Dancing With The Stars.

Bristol Palin has a record of accomplishment not to mention two Golden Globe nominations, one Academy Award nomination, and a very successful world-wide tour last year grossing $45 million dollars.

Sarah Palin has a record of accomplishment, too, not to mention degrees from Harvard, Princeton, and the London School of Economics.

Sarah Palin never walks away from a job, and you can count on her to work a 60 hour week for a modest governor's salary.

Old 11-28-2010, 06:22 AM

36 posts, read 142,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisacorsi View Post
I sure hope to god not!!! Not to offend anyone, but she is in no way qualified....
and the one we got now is??????????????

Old 11-28-2010, 07:57 AM

7,887 posts, read 17,191,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by americancoffee View Post
Would Georgia vote for Palin in 2012?
I hope not. I generally support the Tea Party views, but I would not support Palin for President. Having her succeed Obama would simply be exchanging one unqualified neophyte for another.

We need someone like Mitt Romney. Socially moderate and actual executive experience in the real world. I disagreed with some of what he did in MA to appease the liberals there, but he's a very, very smart man.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:17 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,311,756 times
Good lord I hope not...I really hope Georgians as a whole are not that stupid. Sarah Palin is the one and only reason I would ever vote for Obama.

Old 12-01-2010, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doerunner View Post
and the one we got now is??????????????
compared to her? yes.

Old 12-01-2010, 07:02 AM

7,887 posts, read 17,191,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityrover View Post
compared to her? yes.
Matter of opinion and you're entitled to yours.

I think it's evident from the material results (or lack thereof) of the policies enacted, as well as the responses of the American and Georgian electorates to those policies, that a majority would disagree with you.

We don't need any more neophytes without experience who exacerbate the serious problems we face, whether they're on the left or the right. We need solid leadership with experience. Frankly, I don't see many of those types of people on either side these days. Mitt Romney and Rudy G., would be two who in my opinion are up to the task. Palin....not so much.

Old 12-01-2010, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0311 View Post

I think it's evident from the material results (or lack thereof) of the policies enacted, as well as the responses of the American and Georgian electorates to those policies, that a majority would disagree with you.

We don't need any more neophytes without experience who exacerbate the serious problems we face, whether they're on the left or the right. We need solid leadership with experience. Frankly, I don't see many of those types of people on either side these days. Mitt Romney and Rudy G., would be two who in my opinion are up to the task. Palin....not so much.
Dude what? Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me? You do both on the same issue in the same post.

Old 12-01-2010, 06:31 PM

1,120 posts, read 2,591,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0311 View Post

I don't necessarily agree with all of Obama's political decisions, but I support him.

Reforming health care was the right course of action regardless of what you, or other Georgians, believe.

Of course Americans with good health care insurance don't want to see some of their peachy benefits reduced. They're self-centered, selfish, and spoiled brats. "I've got mine, too bad for the millions who have crummy, or no health insurance."

I'm willing to give some of my excellent health care benefits to others less fortunate than myself. Other Georgians, and Americans, are not so altruistic and charitable. Shame on them!

Health care must absolutely, positively be rationed. Especially in light of our aging population and the prospect of deterioating health.

Health care should be a right and not for profit.

This country is a mess after Bush. There's a lot of pain ahead, most likely for a generation or two. This country is broke. Contrary to what was Cheney's mantra, deficits do matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia