Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2006, 04:30 PM

21 posts, read 74,200 times

Advertisements

I will be relocating to ga. next year! What area and schools are good to bring up 3 boys? I did ask for information on Flowery Branch but no body seems to have any input. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2006, 05:29 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,307,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom3 View Post
I will be relocating to ga. next year!
I'm sorry

Old 08-27-2006, 05:36 AM

183 posts, read 1,005,304 times
Happy to hear you will be coming to Ga. Welcome! I don't have any info on Flowery Branch, sorry. I am sure there will be someone here that can help! Good luck with your move!

Old 08-27-2006, 08:02 AM

2,819 posts, read 10,383,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasmom View Post
Happy to hear you will be coming to Ga. Welcome! I don't have any info on Flowery Branch, sorry. I am sure there will be someone here that can help! Good luck with your move!
I like Flowery Branch. We looked at a home there before moving to Dacula. Actually, wished I bought the Flowery Branch home. At least for now you stilll have elbow room.

Flowery has easy access off I-985, Hall County so you don't have to worry about the annual $25.00 exhaust ransom and taxes are a little cheaper.
Now, for shopping you will have to travel i-985 South to Exit 4 (Mall of GA) area for amenities.

Schools are fine there. The Branch still has some of the "ole GA" feel, but with the out of control development WALMART nation and the overall United Nations feel is creeping in the area quickly as well.

You will pay a little more for a home there due to Lake Lanier area and the Falcons Training center. Plus homes have a little more land.

If you have the boys very active in community, sports, and want them to have summer jobs or something, there is always Dacula and the Mill Creek area.

For even more quiet surroundings, go to I-85 Exit 149 in Commerce.

Good Luck,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia