U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 04:15 AM

1,916 posts, read 4,205,517 times

Advertisements

To sum it up quite simply, I think normal, sane people OF ALL RACES are just tired of
ALL the BS-ers and the BS.

That would include the race baiters, gang bangers, drug dealers, leeching "baby mamas"
,rapists, crooks, lying politicians, stereotyping shunners, etc.

I wouldn't want to be around the guys who would shoot me simply for having on the wrong color, nor the guys who tell me it would be wrong for me, as a black guy, to have a relationship and child with white woman because then I would be participating in white genocide...

There's nothing progressive about ANY of that foolishness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2009, 11:17 AM

100 posts, read 341,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Fanatic View Post
Oh please.

White pioneers moved into a few neighborhoods on the city of Atlanta's east and southeast sides, and that's supposed to be equal to ten or more counties that are experiencing rapid white decline?

Douglas, Clayton, Rockdale, Newton, Gwinnett, Henry, and Cobb Counties have seen large declines in their white population percentages and/or total numbers.

Fulton is seeing decline as well, as is practically every metro Atlanta county. Even Forsyth is now possibly under 90% white.

Look at the school populations:

Clayton County: 4.7% white
Fulton County: 32.9% white
Gwinnett County: 33.3% white
Cobb County: 43.6% white
Douglas County: 35.2% white
Henry County: 41.9% white
Rockdale County: 25.5% white
Newton County: 38.5% white
Dekalb County: 9.4% white

Do you not see a problem with this? This is nothing but white genocide out of much of metro Atlanta, in my opinion.

The only counties that have white majorities in their school-aged populations are the following, and they've dropped substantially as well.

Fayette County: 59.4%
Coweta County: 67.2%
Cherokee County: 76.5%
Bartow County: 79.8%
Paulding County: 68.5%

and if you include city schools the numbers will drop even more. Bartow County will drop to the 60's and Cobb County goes to the 30's

Old 11-10-2009, 04:25 AM

925 posts, read 2,350,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeahitsme View Post
and if you include city schools the numbers will drop even more. Bartow County will drop to the 60's and Cobb County goes to the 30's
Actually, the Cartersville City Schools encompass only four schools, as far as I can tell, and the white percentage of its schools are in the 60s, so coupled with Bartow County schools, the county would still have a school-aged white majority in the 70s percentile.

I should have added Forsyth: They have a school-aged population that is 80.8% white, a far cry from what it was only five years ago, unfortunately.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
^ I stand by my statement. To say that 'whites are being run out of metro Atlanta' is ridiculous. The rest of the drivel you have posted here is rather nauseating IMO.
How is it ridiculous?

I've given you the raw numbers.

You're free to check the statistics on the Georgia Department of Education website

Old 11-10-2009, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Actually, the Cartersville City Schools encompass only four schools, as far as I can tell, and the white percentage of its schools are in the 60s, so coupled with Bartow County schools, the county would still have a school-aged white majority in the 70s percentile.

I should have added Forsyth: They have a school-aged population that is 80.8% white, a far cry from what it was only five years ago, unfortunately.
Last time I checked Cartersville City Schools was at 58% and that was for the 2007 - 08 year so you can bet that has dropped a little more since then.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Last time I checked Cartersville City Schools was at 58% and that was for the 2007 - 08 year so you can bet that has dropped a little more since then.
However, regardless of the percentage, they have four schools, which, when taken together, aren't going to drop Bartow County down below the 70% mark, considering that it's near 80% white at 79.8%. Perhaps if Cartersville City Schools were below thirty percent or twenty percent, you'd have a point, but there aren't enough students, and there isn't as huge enough difference between the Bartow County Schools and the Cartersville City Schools to drop the number by ten percentage points.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:46 AM

Quote:
However, regardless of the percentage, they have four schools, which, when taken together, aren't going to drop Bartow County down below the 70% mark, considering that it's near 80% white at 79.8%. Perhaps if Cartersville City Schools were below thirty percent or twenty percent, you'd have a point, but there aren't enough students, and there isn't as huge enough difference between the Bartow County Schools and the Cartersville City Schools to drop the number by ten percentage points.
Gotcha. But Cobb County should still drop some more than likely. I didn't know exactly how you were doing the numbers but now I know.

But to add my opinion. I don't think whites are being ran out of Matro Atlanta but moving on there on. I really think blacks are being ran out of the city by property taxes, torn down projects, etc and are now moving to the surrounding counties and even places like Newton and Paulding. The whites who at once lived in places like Rockdale County are doing one of two things moving to the city are moving even more far out. That is there choice. They can choose to stay and live with the blacks. My neighborhood in Bartow County was once all white but the more black people that moved in the more the whites moved out and now it is around 90% black. Nobody told them to move or gave them problems but the whites left. This whole area of Cartersville I live in was once nothing but whites but now the only whites left really are the older ones. Again they are choosing to leave as there are not any major crimes going on or major race problems.

Old 11-12-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Gotcha. But Cobb County should still drop some more than likely. I didn't know exactly how you were doing the numbers but now I know.

But to add my opinion. I don't think whites are being ran out of Matro Atlanta but moving on there on. I really think blacks are being ran out of the city by property taxes, torn down projects, etc and are now moving to the surrounding counties and even places like Newton and Paulding. The whites who at once lived in places like Rockdale County are doing one of two things moving to the city are moving even more far out. That is there choice. They can choose to stay and live with the blacks. My neighborhood in Bartow County was once all white but the more black people that moved in the more the whites moved out and now it is around 90% black. Nobody told them to move or gave them problems but the whites left. This whole area of Cartersville I live in was once nothing but whites but now the only whites left really are the older ones. Again they are choosing to leave as there are not any major crimes going on or major race problems.

Whites are being run out of metro Atlanta, but so are many non-whites moving to the metro. It's part of the bigger trend of western (white) countries being inundated with non-whites through immigration policies that favors people alien to the historical population of the country. Here in Atlanta, of course much of the change is coming at the hands of blacks, who have lived in this region throughout most of America's history. However, some of the change is the result of illegal and or legal Mexicans and other Mestizo peoples of Latin America, as well as the peoples of Asia.

The in-migration of whites to the city of Atlanta has slowed down, and the numbers of non-whites now seeking to resettle in the city has also increased, to a point where I wouldn't doubt if forty percent of all newcomers to the city of Atlanta are non-white. The surge of whites into Atlanta that was seen from the late 90s to around 2006 is no longer a reality. This is obvious when someone drives around many areas of town that once were whiter than they are today, including Midtown, Atlantic Station, and various sections of north Atlanta.

Furthermore, the increases in whites that have been seen in the city aren't being seen in the school populations in any large sense. The city of Decatur and its minute school system has seen a slight increase in the white percentage, but the city of Atlanta has seen only a few percentage points increase. Without children, you have no future without constant replenishment of new whites moving in from out of the area.

You mention blacks moving out to places like Newton County, but do you realize that Newton County is roughly a thirty to thirty five mile drive from downtown? If they're moving into Newton, and if this is supposedly a move outward, then we're basically talking about one black mass from the city of Atlanta line near Moreland Avenue all the way out to Newton County in the future. Where do whites live on the east side of town? I'm not seeing any place, considering that S. Dekalb is practically all black, Rockdale is now majority black, West Newton is now majority black, and S. Gwinnett is darkening up. That leaves West Walton as the only somewhat suburbanized area that isn't darkening up to the point where it threatens a white majority within the next three years, but considering the trends, I wouldn't trust it beyond ten years.

If non-whites are now moving into far away places like Newton and Paulding, then there isn't much hope for whites in this metro area, and you'll begin to see them leave the region once they don't have any affordable living spaces left comprised of the majority of their people. This has been going on in the L.A. area for a number of years, whereby most remaining whites are concentrated in the extremely wealthy areas near the coast and alongside the mountains.

If you say you live in Cartersville, I'd take it you're on the due-north side of Cartersville, not too far from downtown. That's about the only area of Cartersville that I know of that describes what you're talking about.

Old 11-13-2009, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Whites are being run out of metro Atlanta, but so are many non-whites moving to the metro. It's part of the bigger trend of western (white) countries being inundated with non-whites through immigration policies that favors people alien to the historical population of the country. Here in Atlanta, of course much of the change is coming at the hands of blacks, who have lived in this region throughout most of America's history. However, some of the change is the result of illegal and or legal Mexicans and other Mestizo peoples of Latin America, as well as the peoples of Asia.

The in-migration of whites to the city of Atlanta has slowed down, and the numbers of non-whites now seeking to resettle in the city has also increased, to a point where I wouldn't doubt if forty percent of all newcomers to the city of Atlanta are non-white. The surge of whites into Atlanta that was seen from the late 90s to around 2006 is no longer a reality. This is obvious when someone drives around many areas of town that once were whiter than they are today, including Midtown, Atlantic Station, and various sections of north Atlanta.

Furthermore, the increases in whites that have been seen in the city aren't being seen in the school populations in any large sense. The city of Decatur and its minute school system has seen a slight increase in the white percentage, but the city of Atlanta has seen only a few percentage points increase. Without children, you have no future without constant replenishment of new whites moving in from out of the area.

You mention blacks moving out to places like Newton County, but do you realize that Newton County is roughly a thirty to thirty five mile drive from downtown? If they're moving into Newton, and if this is supposedly a move outward, then we're basically talking about one black mass from the city of Atlanta line near Moreland Avenue all the way out to Newton County in the future. Where do whites live on the east side of town? I'm not seeing any place, considering that S. Dekalb is practically all black, Rockdale is now majority black, West Newton is now majority black, and S. Gwinnett is darkening up. That leaves West Walton as the only somewhat suburbanized area that isn't darkening up to the point where it threatens a white majority within the next three years, but considering the trends, I wouldn't trust it beyond ten years.

If non-whites are now moving into far away places like Newton and Paulding, then there isn't much hope for whites in this metro area, and you'll begin to see them leave the region once they don't have any affordable living spaces left comprised of the majority of their people. This has been going on in the L.A. area for a number of years, whereby most remaining whites are concentrated in the extremely wealthy areas near the coast and alongside the mountains.

If you say you live in Cartersville, I'd take it you're on the due-north side of Cartersville, not too far from downtown. That's about the only area of Cartersville that I know of that describes what you're talking about.
The point is that once more blacks continue to move into Newton, Paulding, Douglas, etc. the whites that already stay there do not have to move.

And yes the area in Cartersville I live in is NW of downtown Cartersville. From North Bartow Street in the downtown area NW to the Grassdale area, the area is turning mostly black and Hispanic. Drive down parts of Cassville and parts of Grassdale Road and you will see a change in demorgaphics from just a few years ago. You are starting to see only the older whites who have lived in their houses for years and years left. Same here, nobody is asking or forcing the whites to leave they just are.

Old 11-14-2009, 07:59 AM

Quote:
The point is that once more blacks continue to move into Newton, Paulding, Douglas, etc. the whites that already stay there do not have to move.

And yes the area in Cartersville I live in is NW of downtown Cartersville. From North Bartow Street in the downtown area NW to the Grassdale area, the area is turning mostly black and Hispanic. Drive down parts of Cassville and parts of Grassdale Road and you will see a change in demorgaphics from just a few years ago. You are starting to see only the older whites who have lived in their houses for years and years left. Same here, nobody is asking or forcing the whites to leave they just are.
They're leaving because diversity is not natural. People want to be around their own kind, and they don't want to be around those who are not like them. I know that I don't desire to be around any non-whites, but I'll tolerate a few, by and large. I'm this way because to live in a diverse area is not natural, and because I grew up in an area that saw massive demographic changes, and I'm aware of the cultural, economic, and social changes that accompany the racial changes, and I do not view those changes as acceptable, beneficial, desireable, or sustainable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or