U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 06:15 AM

513 posts, read 1,401,315 times

Advertisements

I'm on my way there right now. Layover in Rainy Tifton, GA. Eagle Pointe is having a fire sale Saturday, getting rid of the leftover lots????????? Interior-$9,900 and $49,9000 for waterfront. For me their to far up a channel, right now it's probably dried up with the lake being sooooooooo low. The weekends weather is looking up, hopefully the prices have down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 06:17 AM

513 posts, read 1,401,315 times
anyone here wanna sell their waterfront house or lot in Plantation Circle?

Old 10-15-2009, 01:12 PM

2 posts, read 3,692 times
Lincoln county needs some moving such as nice stores already in a historial town. Just use the buildings that are there. Update staying in the 60's not going to bring people in to buy what lots nd homes that you have in a depressed time. I think with the parks and the lake this a great place to retire or raise a family in a small town with Augusta right down the raod and airport near by. I like Serenity Pointe all the roads and underground utilitys. There is no club house or golf course on the property this will keep down any fees . There are golf courses around but could use more.

Old 10-15-2009, 01:20 PM

2 posts, read 3,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by judith Williams View Post
Lincoln county needs some moving such as nice stores already in a historial town. Just use the buildings that are there. Update staying in the 60's not going to bring people in to buy what lots nd homes that you have in a depressed time. I think with the parks and the lake this a great place to retire or raise a family in a small town with Augusta right down the raod and airport near by. I like Serenity Pointe all the roads and underground utilitys. There is no club house or golf course on the property this will keep down any fees . There are golf courses around but could use more.

Old 03-02-2010, 04:46 PM

1 posts, read 1,653 times
Don't encourage people to move to this mostly untouched lake. The people who have grown up on the this pristine lake have enjoyed the tranquility of it's environment for many gen's. For me three, hopefully i'll be adding the fourth. Take a look at the new Miami of South Carolina over at Lake Murray. It's polluted with real estate developers who destroy the land and people from all over the country that move here because of cheap real estate, who have no respect for anyone else but themselves, just ride around on their mini yachts and cigarette boats! (no one waves at other boaters on this lake, just Yankee blank stares because they don't understand the Southern charm). Also too many kids on jet ski's add to the evergrowing boat traffic on this lake. I would hate for one of our last purities be contaminated with a bunch of jerks that want to cut all the trees down. Lake Murray had the same rules about clear cutting but got too many complaints about the c.o.e. and were forced to lift certain laws protecting the environment. Plus too much privatization over their, you can't use a boat ramp now without some stupid get rich company charging you for it.

Old 09-13-2018, 07:22 PM

100 posts, read 372,089 times
Amen! 8 years later the explosion of real estate has led me to get the heck out of Augusta and seek refuge up in the Chennault Community, in Lincoln County. As a Realtor, even I don't like what has happened to my beloved city, mainly Columbia County. So many rude people, they are changing everything and act like they have the right to do so. Makes me sad really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or