U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 02:38 PM

6 posts, read 42,010 times

Advertisements

Albany Demographics

Population - 76,939

Latino
1.2%

White
32.7%

Black
64.8%

2000 U.S. Census data

The median age for residents in Albany, GA is 31.1 (this is younger than average age in the U.S.).
Families (non-single residences) represent 66% of the population.

This is on an Albany, Georgia Statistics page I found today simply by putting "population statistics, Albany, Georgia" into the google search area. Thank you for allowing me to prove my point. I am sorry if some people don't live in this area and do not know what some of our residents have to go through on a daily basis. I am also sorry if I have stepped on any toes.

Old 03-01-2008, 06:00 AM

7 posts, read 50,883 times
Default Woe is Me

I think it's great that people like Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, [SIZE=-1]Slobodan Milosevic, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, those 2 kids that committed the massacres at Columbine, any of the early Americans who cheated and killed American-Indians because they were "savages", Al Capone, the Roman Emperor Nero, the BTK Killer, anyone who was/is in the KKK, neo-nazis, Nazis, or any number of people who committed mass murder against all races never existed. I mean, us white folks, why we just don't ever do anything wrong at all ever, do we? Nope. Never have, never will.

Heck, why don't we add the Jewish pharisees responsible for murdering Jesus to the list of non-black people who either never existed and/or have never ever ever done anything wrong.

Yeah... it would be oh so awful to have "a" black president. Surely people like J.C. Watts or Clarence Thomas (both conservative Republicans) would do nothing but bring immediate disaster to the country...

I mean, golly, I bet Jesus probably wouldn't have let Himself die on the cross had He known that doing so would allow those despicable Gentiles (i.e., ANYONE who is not Jewish) would be saved. Although I have heard that love can make you do strange things...
[/SIZE]

Old 03-01-2008, 06:50 AM

13,773 posts, read 34,818,425 times
Thread is closed. It has veered into a post about race and racism in general not about Albany.

If you would like to discuss race issues further take it to P&OT
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or