Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2007, 06:27 PM

2 posts, read 4,101 times

Advertisements

Hi everybody, I'm planning to move out from LA to Lawrenceville , I know this is a nice place to live but I'd like to know if it is a safe place to live ( zip code 30043 ) if there are good opportunities of job, schools, everything that you can tell me about Lawrenceville would be very helpful, even if you can tell me about the mosquitoes problem, and if there is some people who lived before en LA and now is living in lawrenceville please give me you opinion. I want a safe place to live ( which is not crowded like LA ) with lots of nature, good schools, and friendly neighbors. If you know about other wonderful places to live and GA please let me know, thank you all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2007, 08:45 PM

65 posts, read 215,875 times
30043 is the southwest side of Lawrenceville kinda in Brookwood / Lilburn area. Parts of this zip are some of the most sought after areas because of Brookwood and Parkview High Schools. What mosquito problem? This area is nothing like LA. Good area for commute. When are you moving, what size and price home are you looking for? Why did you pick this zip code? Other areas would be Grayson, Snellville, Loganville, try to stay north/northeast of Highway 78. This area is great for commute, dining, shopping and depending on where you decide exactly schools. If you have children in athletics this area offers some of the best local programs anywhere. PM me with any specific questions...Let me know if I can help...Bill

Old 09-19-2007, 04:36 PM

2 posts, read 4,101 times
Actually my husband and I want to rent an apartment first and then we'll begin to look for a house. We are planning to move this November. We've made our research online and based on some rate listings this zip code (30043) is a safe and good area, but we don't know for sure. Like I said before, I need all the information that people can give about this or other areas in Georgia.Thanks for your reply,

Old 09-24-2007, 08:37 PM

65 posts, read 215,875 times
Here are some links that might help:
Apartment Locators & Promove They are appartment services that can help you in your search and should be free....Bill
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia