U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 01:49 PM

1 posts, read 2,723 times

Advertisements

I am in the heart of Atlanta, GA and have also wondered about what the need would be for an adult day center as well. Any suggestion for the Great Big City in the South.I
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2008, 07:19 PM

1 posts, read 2,590 times
Default adult day center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deone Francois View Post
I was wondering if anyone had some input on what rural(but not too rural) cities in Georgia an Adult Day Service would survive and have enough elderly people in the area so business would succeed.

hey did you ever find out any information on the center to open up???

Old 02-09-2009, 12:27 PM

1 posts, read 2,535 times
Good Deal, I'm looking to do the same thing. Our senior adults need quality care.

Old 01-29-2010, 04:50 PM

1 posts, read 2,063 times
Default You assistance is reqested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy View Post
We have a thriving Adult Day Care Center in Blue Ridge, GA. It's located next door to the nursing home. The older population loves it! They also like the Senior Center where they get together and do crafts, watch movies, eat, etc.

Try a place similar to this where there is hardly anything to do for the elderly and the kids have moved away for better jobs and left mom or pop all alone.

Good luck~
Can you please give me some information on how you got started with your adult day care center. I am at the beginning stages of setting one up. I'd love and advice that you can give so that I won't have to reinvent the wheel. Lucy

Old 02-12-2010, 07:02 PM

1 posts, read 2,041 times
Mountain Retreat Personal care home in Cleveland Ga is a special place. It can be viewed at Mountain Retreat Personal Care Home | Cleveland, Georgia | Retirement Home | Assisted Living | Serving Senior Citizens in Clarkesville, Cleveland, Cornelia, Helen, Sautee, Gainesville, Dahlonega, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Atlanta and the rest of North Ge . you have to type it in cause it is new opened December 2009. But have known people who are in there and they love it. Like a mountain lodge catering to elderly folks!

Old 03-10-2011, 04:04 PM

2 posts, read 2,610 times
Arrow Establishing your New Business as an Adult Day Center.

To establish an Adult Day Center you must have your Policies & Procedures established along with your human resource department which includes everyones file. Right now the state license does not exist but you should consider appling for your Mediciad/Medicare Provider license. I hope this helps!

Old 06-28-2012, 01:51 AM

1 posts, read 791 times
Default rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabinFever View Post
We just put my grandmother in an adult center here in Georgia.I was kinda wondering if anyone had any other prices per month that's going out to these places.My grandmothers is running 2500 hundred a month.

Hey drop me a line I'm located in Union City, GA and have an assisted living home and or adult day center. Our prices are affordable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or