Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2006, 12:22 AM

18 posts, read 140,052 times

Advertisements

Hello to all the realtors,

I have a challenge for you. I need to Move by Dec. 2006 I need to find a home in one of these cities, Going in order by my first choice,
Rincon, Guyton, Springfield, Port wenworth, Vidalia, Lyons or Santa Claus. I really Love the Savannah Area . I have gotten appoved for a FHA loan. But everytime, I find a home in one of these cities. The realtors tell me it won't pass FHA testing. I'm looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath. I would like to move into a double wide home, but will move into a house. I'm on a budget. I would like something under $ 75,000 Please email me if you have a home for me. I'm living in North Carolina and I'm sick of all the crime. The schools here are really bad. Please Help me and my family. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2006, 02:55 PM

45 posts, read 61,338 times
Hmmm, you pose quite a task there. I believe the reason they tell you it won't pass is because the condition of the homes in that price range is hard to get passed an FHA inspection. The government wants to lend on homes that they feel are safe. Now if you can change the areas that you have mentioned I think I can help you. What you have mentioned is that you have pre-approval for an FHA loan. No problem! We can help you easily and get you into a fantastic opportunity in a different area. Where in NC are you from? I graduated from NCSU. Feel free to give me a call at Moderator cut: Cut
Good luck and I hope to hear fro you soon!

Old 10-15-2006, 04:12 PM

18 posts, read 140,052 times
Default I have a question

Should I try to get approved by another company ? I only asked for that amount. Should I have asked for more ? I will be a first time buyer. The area has to have good schools & Low crime. I'm from Alamance Co. NC Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia