Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 10:06 AM

3 posts, read 10,935 times

Advertisements

Are there any Haitian church in Henry county? Looking to relocate to Mcdonough in July and would love to find a Haitian church there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2008, 06:23 AM
gam

14 posts, read 19,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bktoga View Post
Are there any Haitian church in Henry county? Looking to relocate to Mcdonough in July and would love to find a Haitian church there
Hello,
yes, email me {Moderator Removed}: Please do not post private email addresses in the rooms - use private sitemail instead

Last edited by atlantagreg30127; 08-11-2008 at 08:31 PM..

Old 06-24-2008, 01:44 PM

4 posts, read 12,147 times
What a great thread. I enjoyed reading it. I am not Haitian I will say that so many people recommend North Georgia. South Georgia is Georgia's best kept secret. Stockbridge, McDonough, Hampton, Locust Grove areas are great too.

WahuMom
{Moderator Removed}: Please do not post private email addresses or personal business URLS in the rooms

Last edited by atlantagreg30127; 08-11-2008 at 08:37 PM..

Old 07-17-2008, 12:34 PM
gam

14 posts, read 19,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bktoga View Post
yes there are a few
as a matter fact there is a prayer meeting every friday night in Hampton Ga you may enjoy it email me at {Moderator Removed}: Please do not post private email addresses in the rooms - use private sitemail instead

Last edited by atlantagreg30127; 08-11-2008 at 08:31 PM..

Old 08-11-2008, 07:23 AM

1 posts, read 4,047 times
Arrow What GOD gives you no body can take it from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAITIANKING469 View Post
Do not listen to what people saying about your man and you. Only you know your man, his character etc. take care of your man, and he will never leave you for other women, no matter of ratio. As a man, my woman takes care of me, I love her, and I will never leave her for someone that I do not know.
Jean
Like the title says if you beleive in GOD and put your trust in him do not worry.As a matter fact if you are in Douglasville area west of Atlanta there is a good church there, go visit, if you like it worship with the members,the addres is ZION HAITIAN CHURCH OF DOUGLASVILLE
2079 MIDWAY RD
DOUGLASVILLE,GA 30135

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Old 12-12-2008, 10:23 AM

1 posts, read 3,858 times
There is a great Haitian church Located In Dallas, Ga 30132 and it is called Eglise Evanglique Mont-des-Oliviers. You can visit the website at [url=http://www.eemdo.org]Home[/url] and decide for yourself..However, I highly reccomand them because they are 100% bible driven and they teach it like it should be tought.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:45 PM

1 posts, read 3,758 times
my email address is [email]georgewhitley20@yahoo.com[/email]. I would like to know if there is high speed internet or access in Cite Soleil.

Old 07-05-2009, 07:51 PM

1 posts, read 3,565 times
Default Moving to Georgia

I moved around a lot due to my husband's job. We decided to move to Georgia last year because we hear it was the black Mecca. I found that it was not the true for Gwinnett where I live. They really hate minority with an education. They make impossible for you to get in the school system. I am certified school teacher and I've yet to find a good job. They tell me a bunch of stories and turn around give the job a white person who is not qualified. I am ready to move back to FLorida . The discrimiation here is outrageous for black teachers and especially if you are an immigrant. I ma Haitian American Anyone lese is experiencing this with the school system in Giwnnett??????

Old 11-23-2009, 01:26 PM

We wave a fairly new Haitian church in McDonough Ga. It is located 565 Peach Drive McDonough GA 30253/ (678) 272-7922 their schedule is Sunday School @ 10:00AM Sunday Worship Service @ 10:45 AM-1:00 PM Sunday Youth group services @ 5:00 pm Sunday night services @ 7:30 Prayer & Bible Study Wednesdays @ 7:30 PM Prayer Services Friday @ 7:30 PM Prayer Service Saturday @9:00AM-12:15 PM "Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD"

Old 11-23-2009, 01:41 PM

Fambroise, I am not sure if you have moved back to Florida. My experience here has been tough also. I moved here from New York and settled in Henry county. I am fully certified with a masters degree, actually I started out by taking a "Georgia Prek" job and then worked there for a year until I could actually find something in a charter school in Clayton County. I think it helps if you apply in more than one district and befriend the principal, a little flattery goes a long way. Anyway best of luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia