Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2015, 03:00 PM

3 posts, read 2,135 times

Advertisements

I am looking to move out of my parents house and am looking for an apartment or a home to move into that allows dogs. Not in any major rush to move out just want to be out by the end of the year. I have a 1 year old mountain cur that is about 55 lbs and every apartment I have talked to says they only allow up to 45 lbs some only 25 lbs. I am asking for help, If anyone knows of anywhere in the Gwinnett area Preferably Snellville/Lawrenceville area. I am going to Gwinnett Technical College and My girlfriend works on 124 Near walmart so I need to stay close. I am looking for 2-3 bedrooms, 2 bath with a fenced in yard if a house, or a not so strict apartment building. Would like to stay under $1000 a month. Can be flexible if 3 bedroom apartment or home. Thank you for reading this and please let me know if you can help.

The perfect place would be a rent by owner home with a fenced in yard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2015, 01:35 PM

10,744 posts, read 13,386,955 times
anthony - Have you found a suitable place? I hope so for you and your pup.

Old 05-04-2015, 03:07 PM

No I have not but I am still looking. Do you know anywhere to start looking?

Old 05-04-2015, 07:20 PM

5,621 posts, read 5,935,590 times
When my sister and her now fiance got an apartment they didn't officially have a dog. They just kinda kept it hidden. It was a 60 lb pit mix so not easy to hide but they did. I don't think you'll find any complexes that are that dog friendly. As for house I'm not sure how you'd go about that. I know at one time Lawrenceville city had an ordinance requiring a fence for dogs if you had one but that may have been repealed or whatever.

Old 05-18-2015, 01:53 PM

Im not trying to have to hide my dog. I never heared about the fence ordinance, but I would rather be able to put him out the back door into the backyard instead of having to chain him up where he could possibly escape. Ill look into the fence ordinance. Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia