U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 08:18 PM

9 posts, read 30,745 times

Advertisements

I am moving to Newnan on Feb 14, 2008. I am in alabama now for my wedding this weekend, and today we went over to newnan, and found and apartment. It's called Villas at Newnan Crossing. It's at 34 and Newnan Crossing Drive, behind the walmart. Does anyone know about this place? It looks really nice, but how is the area? I'll be working in union city, at a car dealership. We made that drive today and it wasn't bad at all. only about 20 min. We also need a good vet for our dogs. Any recommendations? I appreciate any help and advice anyone can give me.

Thanks!!

ryan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2008, 05:12 PM

722 posts, read 3,045,926 times
You've made a good choice. The Villas at Newnan Crossing is a very nice apartment complex in the most developing area in the region. The Forum at Ashley Park, which will be an upscale outdoor mall, is being built about a half a mile away and a massive development Called Newnan Crossing Village is being planned on Newnan Crossing Boulevard across from the new Kroger and Stonebridge. It's a quick commute to Union City, as you well know, and It's about 35 minutes from Atlanta.

Old 01-24-2008, 05:20 PM

2 posts, read 7,158 times
Yes, the Villas is a very nice place to live in Newnan. It's a gated community, and features a nice, CLEAN, swimming pool for the warm months, a gym, and a tennis court! Also has sidewalks throughout the apartments. The parking there is also very nice. I've been living here for about 6 months now and am very pleased. Will be moving soon -- just got engaged and buying a house--but have enjoyed this complex. We have a 2-bedroom, 2-bath and it's very large. We have a balcony also, which is very nice. If you are still interested in the Villas, email me and I'll be glad to help you out!!

Old 01-25-2008, 04:49 AM

893 posts, read 520,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunzt View Post
I am moving to Newnan on Feb 14, 2008. I am in alabama now for my wedding this weekend, and today we went over to newnan, and found and apartment. It's called Villas at Newnan Crossing. It's at 34 and Newnan Crossing Drive, behind the walmart. Does anyone know about this place? It looks really nice, but how is the area? I'll be working in union city, at a car dealership. We made that drive today and it wasn't bad at all. only about 20 min. We also need a good vet for our dogs. Any recommendations? I appreciate any help and advice anyone can give me.

Thanks!!

ryan
It is the nicest apt complex in Newnan.

Old 01-29-2008, 02:04 AM

Thank you for your replies everyone. That is all very comforting to hear. I just got back home to Orlando, from Montgomery, and i just got married on the 26th!!! My WIFE(!!!!) and I will be headed up to Newnan around the 14 of Feb. Thank you again everyoNE! I cant wait to get moved to my new home!!!

Old 01-29-2008, 05:31 PM

where will you be working?

Old 01-30-2008, 04:42 PM

im going to work for Mercedes of South Atlanda, in union city..oh yeah, while i remember, can anyone recommend a good vet in newnan?

Last edited by dunzt; 01-30-2008 at 04:43 PM.. Reason: had a question

Old 01-31-2008, 04:07 PM

our dog goes to Dogwood clinic on Temple Avenue, but that's a but of a drive from where you live. I would suggest Crescent veterinary clinic in summergrove

Old 02-01-2008, 07:16 AM

893 posts, read 520,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunzt View Post
im going to work for Mercedes of South Atlanda, in union city..oh yeah, while i remember, can anyone recommend a good vet in newnan?
Coweta Animal Hospital ask for Dr Shannon

Old 02-01-2008, 04:44 PM

thanks for you help everyone! i really appreciate it!~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia