Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2016, 05:46 PM

Location: Augusta, GA ''The fastest rising city in the southeast''
7,504 posts, read 15,013,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemgin View Post
He represents a large swath of southeast Georgia that includes the city of Augusta. I'm not necessarily worried, but it speaks poorly of Georgia that people like him, Jody Hice, Paul Broun, Austin Scott, etc. continue to get elected. These people are objectively stupid, yet, someone's voting for them.
John Barrow(democract) won that district multiple times.. It was redrawn in 2010 after the census.. It includes Augusta, but it's mostly republican territory.. The next largest counties including Columbia(suburb of Augusta), Effingham(suburb of Savannah), Bulloch vote republican..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2016, 06:23 PM

14,169 posts, read 22,583,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemgin View Post
Check out how many comments were deleted below the article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortonguy View Post
John Barrow(democract) won that district multiple times.. It was redrawn in 2010 after the census.. It includes Augusta, but it's mostly republican territory.. The next largest counties including Columbia(suburb of Augusta), Effingham(suburb of Savannah), Bulloch vote republican..
How the hell did Paul Broun ever become a doctor?

Old 05-30-2016, 07:11 PM

13,709 posts, read 21,781,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Maybe SC is as backward as GA, but who can say?
We have MUCH better roads! And school buses!

Old 05-30-2016, 07:22 PM

70 posts, read 71,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
We have MUCH better roads! And school buses!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Maybe SC is as backward as GA, but who can say?
I can certainly tell you SC is more backwards than Georgia

Old 05-31-2016, 02:13 AM

2,232 posts, read 2,108,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe kenn View Post
Well Columbus I guess you do kind of agree with me....that Georgia is the better state. Tell me you do think your home city of Columbus is better than Spartanburg? Because I do.
Aside from the downtown architecture and the city's infrastructure,it looks like an oversize Albany compared to Columbus.

Old 06-02-2016, 11:06 AM

10,733 posts, read 13,267,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountain-of-youth View Post
Aside from the downtown architecture and the city's infrastructure,it looks like an oversize Albany compared to Columbus.
At least Spartanburg has an Amtrak station!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia