U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2017, 09:45 PM

1 posts, read 1,013 times

Advertisements

I have been thinking about moving from Los Angeles California to Gwinnett county. I have 3 young children so need a safe area. What have you guys heard about Duluth ga
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2017, 02:03 AM

6,635 posts, read 6,039,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyof312 View Post
I have been thinking about moving from Los Angeles California to Gwinnett county. I have 3 young children so need a safe area. What have you guys heard about Duluth ga
Depends on your budget for housing and where in the Atlanta metro area you will be commuting to and from for work everyday.

Find out where in the Atlanta metro area you will be commuting to and from for work each day and then repost this (along with your budget for housing) in the Atlanta forum where there is far more online traffic.

This inquiry will be seen by far more eyeballs on the high-traffic Atlanta forum (Gwinnett County is a key and indispensable part of the Atlanta metropolitan area) than on the very low-traffic Georgia forum which sometimes may go several days without being read.

Old 02-16-2017, 07:23 PM

4 posts, read 3,126 times
My husband and I moved to GA last September and love where we live. We settled in the Snellville, GA area, but traffic here is horrible if you have a commute. We are both retired, so commuting back and forth to work is not an issue. But we love our neighborhood, nice mix of races which contributes to diversity. I like diversity, absolutely love Atlanta and the surrounding areas. I do not know that much about Duluth, but we do drive there on occasion and it seems like a good area. Home prices here in GA are way better than anywhere in CA, we purchased a 5 bedroom for $171,900 with a full basement. Very nice up and coming neighborhood, quite streets and our neighbors are very sweet people to know. I cannot say enough about the Atlanta area of GA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or