U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2017, 05:07 PM

2,210 posts, read 3,460,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albania67 View Post
Seems to me @cdw you are going mainly by statistics. Maybe when you calculate WR population compared to statesboro maybe wr has more poverty than boro. Have to visit towns first before just going by statistics because that can really fool you. Out of the 4 2nd tier cities which one by consensas is best? I think we know the Answer! But at the same time which one of them have the highest and continue to rise crime? Answer: The Same One by consensas that is the Best! So statistics don't tell the whole story! Lastly i can name several things that Statesboro has that a town the Size of WR should have and don't. Name me something that WR has that even a town the size of Statesboro should have? I can name SEVERAL!
LOL what?

I'm not really sure what visiting a town have to do with providing simple facts, however simply put, Warner Robins is on another level when compared to Statesboro.
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2017, 08:35 PM

1,497 posts, read 981,244 times
Does WR have a water park? The boro has a pretty nice one. Does WR even have a downtown area? Statesboro has a very nice quaint historic downtown, not to mention one of the larger Universities in the state. WR has always just felt more like suburban sprawl with no center or downtown core

Old 03-29-2017, 09:04 AM

2,210 posts, read 3,460,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUGnative View Post
Does WR have a water park? The boro has a pretty nice one. Does WR even have a downtown area? Statesboro has a very nice quaint historic downtown, not to mention one of the larger Universities in the state. WR has always just felt more like suburban sprawl with no center or downtown core
If a water park and downtown are reasons to choose Statesboro over Warner Robins...then more power to you.

I chose Warner Robins because:

1) It's larger
2) Has better jobs
3) Better shopping by far
4) Better restaurants by far
5) One of the best cities in GA to raise a family.
6) Less poverty (percentage-wise for those who don't get it)
7) Growth and Expansion of the city.
8) Directly on I-75.

Old 03-29-2017, 08:33 PM

13,683 posts, read 17,785,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUGnative View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdw1084 View Post
If a water park and downtown are reasons to choose Statesboro over Warner Robins...then more power to you.

I chose Warner Robins because:

1) It's larger
2) Has better jobs
3) Better shopping by far
4) Better restaurants by far
5) One of the best cities in GA to raise a family.
6) Less poverty (percentage-wise for those who don't get it)
7) Growth and Expansion of the city.
8) Directly on I-75.
Whoo-HOO! A water park!!!

Old 04-03-2017, 05:19 AM

1,911 posts, read 4,169,765 times
I'm not sure if Albania wants to use having a water park in Statesboro's favor. One will open at Rigby's in Warner Robins this year, and it looks more impressive than the pics I've saw of the one in Statesboro.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia