U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2017, 04:48 PM

1 posts, read 280 times

Advertisements

My home is wrongly labled on the sex offender registry below. Notice it says 52 Holly dr. chatsworth ga 30705, which does not exist. I live at 50 holly dr 30705. it puts the arrow on my property. Calling the sherriff I found that the sex offender Neal Parrish lives at 52 W. Holly dr. in dalton ga 30721.

2 years ago we had what looked like the entire murray county police force at our home looking for this guy, and my coworkers thought our home was raided by the police. Since then the police have the right address on file, but its not updated in 2 years on this site. So my coworkers or neighbors probably think we have a sex offender living with us, or worse that we are sex offenders. It also devalues the neighborhood properties. Please help me get this arrow off my house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2017, 05:00 PM

4,637 posts, read 7,824,724 times
Be the squeaky wheel.

Seriously, be the thorn in someone's side, Daily phone calls, twice daily, more as needed, till you get the Right person to do the job. You have to make people so Exhausted of dealing with you that they will do ANYTHING possible to make it stop. Note that I'm not saying you should be Rude, Aggressive, Threatening or anything other than Persistent. Actually, being nice will go a long way... until it doesn't, and then by all means, go above/around whatever person is in your way and make sure Everyone you deal with understands that you are making Their lives miserable with this issue because of that one person.

It works, but typically takes time and consistency.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or