Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2017, 04:20 AM

1 posts, read 466 times

Advertisements

Hi all. I'm not holding out a lot of hope, since I have tried a lot of this to find this woman. Here's the thing, I don't have very much to go on, a first name, and an old phone number that I don't think she has anymore. I also have some pictures she sent to me, and I know she lived in Hoboken, Georgia, and moved to Richmondtown/Quakertown Pennsylvania back around 2012. I also have an approximate age.
The last time I spoke to her was around 2014. Unfortunately due to personal issues on my part, mainly my health, I stopped responding to her texts and eventually she stopped texting. I'd like to get back in touch with her, but like I said, I don't have much to go on. Does anyone know a way that I might be able to narrow down my search and actually locate her? Or at least find out what happened to her? I know she wasn't in a good place either back then, and I'd like to make sure she's okay and that things worked out for her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2017, 06:55 PM

212 posts, read 239,140 times
I would recommend also posting this on the Philadelphia forum...perhaps someone might recognize the person you're describing. You could always seek out a private investigator to help, or you could do some personal investigation (head down to Hoboken, ask around). Additionally, try searching online with the Yellow Pages, Facebook, and other social media. I wish I could offer more help. Best of Luck in your quest!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia