Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Abrams or Kemp?
Abrams 88 61.97%
Kemp 54 38.03%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2018, 08:19 AM

3,874 posts, read 4,695,049 times

Advertisements

I just watched Stacey Abrams answering questions on Jake Tapper's morning CNN news program.
Every time I hear her speak I'm more determined & prouder than ever to vote for her.
Brian Kemp was also invited to appear on the show but declined the offer. What is he afraid of? Tapper doesn't employ cheesy techniques such as what I've seen Tucker Carlson use over on fox news like turning down a guest's mic volume or cutting off a guest constantly as they speak or answer a question, much less suddenly pulling the plug on an interview.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2018, 10:48 AM

815 posts, read 708,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyPark View Post
He seems to need significant help.
Yes, all politics aside, I hate to see him be exploited for entertainment. I've always heard that Kanye suffers from bipolar disorder and that it was his mother that was really instrumental in keeping him mentally healthy. She made sure she went to the doctor and took his meds. Once she died unexpectedly, on top of the grief he felt, he had no one to really look out for him. It's very sad because he seems to have been in a negative death spiral ever since.

Old 10-14-2018, 11:08 AM

8,302 posts, read 5,699,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
...Sure, Kanye is a gifted singer...
Says who?

To quote a *TRULY* gifted singer: "I wanna see the receipts!"

Last edited by citidata18; 10-14-2018 at 11:28 AM..

Old 10-14-2018, 02:18 PM

23,459 posts, read 44,061,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citidata18 View Post
Says who?

Kanye West is talented. You can't take that away from him.

Old 10-14-2018, 02:45 PM

32,019 posts, read 36,770,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citidata18 View Post
Says who?

I know Kanye is not noted for his ability to carry a tune, but these days it is recognized that melody really isn't the key to music.

Old 10-14-2018, 02:46 PM

50,351 posts, read 63,928,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconographer View Post
Seriously? You like rap music? I wouldn’t know a single thing he’s done. He seems successful, so he must be good. It can’t be cheap, paying for the little woman’s butt lifts and tummy tucks, and all.

As for the governors race, I would love to vote for a woman, but I’ve heard nothing but negativity from Abram’s ads, and I’m not rewarding bad behavior.....especially if it hurts the Republican juggernaut.

Old 10-14-2018, 02:59 PM

8,302 posts, read 5,699,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconographer View Post
I'll give you that he's a somewhat decent rapper, but that's a far cry from being a "gifted singer."

Old 10-14-2018, 04:01 PM

387 posts, read 515,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Well I've already said that I think Abrams is clearly running for her own personal gain.
My daughter lives in mid-town Atlanta, she's a young professional who works hard for a living. She's voting for the only candidate born and raised in Georgia. On a recent visit to Atlanta I recall Ms.Abrams discussing how she wanted to take action on the Civil War carvings on Stone Mountain. Just curious, is that still on her agenda? I see Obama endorsed Ms. Abrams, not a big deal but it reminded me of how nice and caring he seemed before his election. Nothing anybody says on this site or anywhere will change one vote, but history is a great teacher.....

Old 10-14-2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Seriously? You like rap music? I wouldn’t know a single thing he’s done. He seems successful, so he must be good. It can’t be cheap, paying for the little woman’s butt lifts and tummy tucks, and all.

As for the governors race, I would love to vote for a woman, but I’ve heard nothing but negativity from Abram’s ads, and I’m not rewarding bad behavior.....especially if it hurts the Republican juggernaut.
Then you might consider not weighing in.

Old 10-14-2018, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post

As for the governors race, I would love to vote for a woman, but I’ve heard nothing but negativity from Abram’s ads
And Kemp's ads have been a ray of sunshine. Are you kidding here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia