U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 02:33 PM

949 posts, read 428,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDawg View Post
I don't care where anyone stands on this issue. Roe v Wade was not a law passed by the Congress, so each state can set its own rules and legislation - it's called the tenth amendment (Bill of Rights). If at such time as the US Congress makes it a law.......
What, in your mind makes the 10th Amendment more important than the 14th Amendment which is why Roe v Wade was ruled the way it was?

Quote:
The way I see it - GA, AL, MS, MO all are now santuary states for babies! Killing a baby should have the same penalty as killing any child or adult. What's the difference if you use a gun, a knife, a scalpel or RU486? Murder is still murder and the courts understand this.
So following that line of logic, a miscarriage is akin to involuntary manslaughter, but the detectives need to be brought in to make sure it wasn't a planned murder.

Quote:
While American women seem keen to kill their unborn, arriving migrants are willing to get pregnant and re-populate this country. I guess they never used protection from aids, hiv or pregnancy. You may not like it, but it's true.
Hmm and you're finishing off with a nice helping of xenophobia. Great job, guy, great job.

Old 06-05-2019, 04:52 PM

3 posts, read 700 times
I can't wait to move to Georgia because they believe in the life of the unborn! They won't need Hollywood! You watch and see how God will bless that State! I'm trying to get the he'll out of Illinois! This State is ready to get swallowed up by a large sink hole for all its corruption and pass to kill babies up to 9 months AND even if you don't be live in abortion and are a doctor, you HAVE to provide the abortion! They are forcing you or you face penalties!! God help Illinois!!

Old 06-05-2019, 04:55 PM

15,581 posts, read 28,310,695 times
Thanks for your posts. As this has now veered off topic this is now closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia