Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2020, 11:05 AM

7,574 posts, read 10,693,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
How do Georgians feel being betrayed by Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in accepting illegal votes? The 2022 statewide elections could have competitive Republican Party primary challenges for Governor and Secretary of State.
There is such a thing as the needing real credible tangible proof. The Trump Administration has had their time in court dozens of times and when it was time to show it, they had none.

Despite that, Texas with the support of these Radical Republicans decided to attempt to overturn the will of the voters in these 4 states anyways.

All Kemp and Raffensperger did is run an election and they are stuck between a rock and a hard place, because they can't falsify results or prove fraud that didn't exist for Trump.

The behavior of Radical Republicans moving in a fascist direction is nothing short of anti-American and anti-democratic. It's sickening.

Old 12-14-2020, 11:17 AM

21,004 posts, read 27,009,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulsa View Post
Georgians feel like people from other states that don't know what they are talking about should go away and stay away.
That best describes the Democratic Party and its operatives.

Old 12-14-2020, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwkimbro View Post
There is such a thing as the needing real credible tangible proof. The Trump Administration has had their time in court dozens of times and when it was time to show it, they had none.

Despite that, Texas with the support of these Radical Republicans decided to attempt to overturn the will of the voters in these 4 states anyways.

All Kemp and Raffensperger did is run an election and they are stuck between a rock and a hard place, because they can't falsify results or prove fraud that didn't exist for Trump.

The behavior of Radical Republicans moving in a fascist direction is nothing short of anti-American and anti-democratic. It's sickening.
Real credible tangible proof has been present. A problem is courts dominated by Democratic Party appointed jurists do not want to take up cases.

Old 12-14-2020, 11:24 AM

14,394 posts, read 11,098,864 times
Mental illness is a terrible thing, on both sides of the political aisle. It’s become a political echo chamber devoid of intellectual thought.

Old 12-14-2020, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markjames68 View Post
Mental illness is a terrible thing, on both sides of the political aisle. It’s become a political echo chamber devoid of intellectual thought.
Both Democratic and Republican parties have their issues and overstayed their presences. I could be among many open to fresh logical ideas that work instead of the two decaying political parties.

Old 12-14-2020, 11:33 AM

14,394 posts, read 11,098,864 times
Quote:
Both Democratic and Republican parties have their issues and overstayed their presences. I could be among many open to fresh logical ideas that work instead of the two decaying political parties.
Please feel free to do that for South Carolina.

Old 12-14-2020, 11:38 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,026,339 times
Congressional District Representatives are elected by the citizens and represent said citizens of their congressional districts. It is an overreach not to mention error in logic and understanding of how our various branches of government are organized to say they betrayed their state.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRS86 View Post
They need to be voted out of office, period. I’ve never seen politicians elected to serve people of a state, side with someone from another state.

Old 12-14-2020, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Real credible tangible proof has been present. A problem is courts dominated by Democratic Party appointed jurists do not want to take up cases.
The problem is most proof seems to come from the right-wing twitter/blog sphere and isn't real or credible.

Nothing has shown anything that would change the outcome.

Have there been isolated incident's like a Florida Republican Lawyer attempting to register to vote at his brothers house in Georgia and encouraging a small group to do so as well, yes. However, that is being investigated and didn't change the outcome.

Have there been a few postal workers that didn't finish their job and failed to deliver all of there mail and there were a few absentee ballot's included that increased the level of the crime the committed from not doing their job as a postal worker, yes, but nothing that was credibly systematically changing the election.

For the state of Georgia they have no real arguments of merit, except wanting to audit absentee ballot signatures that were already viewed, accepted and the ballot was processed and separated for the count by law for privacy. So again there is no real evidence of election changing fraud.

oh B-B-B-But Dominion is baaaaaaaad the Twitter-sphere says, yet there is no real evidence presented.

We had voters able to see their votes printed out before turning them in. We machine counted them. We audited them. We hand counted them. We machine counted them again. No amount of machine testing and investigation is going to change the fact that the machine's had a nearly identical count as the hand count and that voters could examine their ballot before casting it.

Nothing election changing occurred in Georgia. The machines were nearly spot on with the machine count. In fact, the only two large errors were caused by local Republican election leaders in 2 smaller counties where they didn't follow protocol and didn't count one batch of votes. They were caught in the audit, they were counted, it was human error, and one person lost their job because of it.

Yet, they aren't afraid to throw mud at a wall and see what sticks and threatening our democratic institutions. They are Radicals moving in a fascist directions.

Old 12-14-2020, 11:44 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,026,339 times
Oh the horrors, the overwrought emotions, the hyperbole, the chicken littleishness...need I go further in my disregard of the anguish evident. Further, you might want to have a better understanding of the words that you so carelessly throw out in opinions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwkimbro View Post
No, but that is how Kelly Loeffler can talk repetitively like a robot in a debate when in fact she is the one radicalizing in ways that are deeply troubling for this country and the State of Georgia. They realy are the Radical Conservative Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue.

When I post is of no consequence to you has has nothing to do with the validity of my arguments. It is merely when I have idle time to pass, but I'm awake for reason that are of no consequence to you.

That really shows how weak your argument to rely on that type of argumentation.

A few weeks I go I wouldn't be calling anyone fascist or radical. The Republicans would lying through their teeth... and generally I'd just shrug at how desperate they are and how feeble some people are to believe them.

But what the Radical Republicans have been doing and the aggressive turn and actions they have done in the past few weeks to subvert the democracy of this country is nothing short of radical and sickening. They really moving in a fascist direction that is dangerous for our country and our state and it is time they stopped.

The Radical Conservative Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue supported the Texas Lawsuit that directly sought to disenfranchise Georgia's voters and ignore their will. It is radical. It is moving towards fascism and it is sickening they are running to represent this state. The lawsuit was meritless from facts, presented nothing new from previous lawsuits, and the material they did bring up had been thrown out of court when the Trump Campaign tried it.

The Texas lawsuit did just one thing, to prevent the will of the voters of Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan.

It is Radical. It is dangerous. It is Anti-American. It is anti-democratic and aims to harm a government that is of, for, and by the people the constitutional framers set up us. Enough is Enough. It deserves to be called. The Radical Republican's careless moves towards fascism needs to stop.

Old 12-14-2020, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Oh the horrors, the overwrought emotions, the hyperbole, the chicken littleishness...need I go further in my disregard of the anguish evident. Further, you might want to have a better understanding of the words that you so carelessly throw out in opinions.
So you have no real argument on the content of the subject, so you're whining hyperbole and emotions in a bad attempt to discredit the argument at hand.....

I understand quite well. The Republicans the last few weeks have moved in a Radical direction I never thought a major party would. They carelessly threw mud at every wall trying to overcome the will of the voters of these states.

They sought to prevent these states from voting and ignore democracy. It is dangerous and anti-American.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia