Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2020, 05:37 PM

2,084 posts, read 1,381,401 times

Advertisements

Gov. Brian Kemp had some harsh words Thursday for what he called misinformation and conspiracy theories surrounding November’s election.

During a news conference, Kemp said that there’s a rule in his family that there is no crying in politics, but to see his daughters and his wife attacked on social media and to see death threats for his family and other families of state officials is too much..."

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atl...GDONVWQ7IR4PA/

SOURCE: Justin Gray, WSB-TV

Old 12-17-2020, 05:47 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,099,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnHarris1 View Post
Gov. Brian Kemp had some harsh words Thursday for what he called misinformation and conspiracy theories surrounding November’s election.

During a news conference, Kemp said that there’s a rule in his family that there is no crying in politics, but to see his daughters and his wife attacked on social media and to see death threats for his family and other families of state officials is too much..."

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atl...GDONVWQ7IR4PA/

SOURCE: Justin Gray, WSB-TV
Agree. Death threats and physical violence should never be happening in our country.

Old 12-18-2020, 10:03 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,802,578 times
It's unfortunate that the gullible and lunatic fringe can't accept facts over fiction. It is a sad surrender when even McConnell said that Biden won but the cry babies want to fight to over turn the will of we the people. It's the ultimate in un-American behavior, and an embarrassment on the world stage as well. All that for one con man who was made bigger than our country in the minds of the weak.

Old 12-18-2020, 02:48 PM

14,394 posts, read 11,260,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
It's unfortunate that the gullible and lunatic fringe can't accept facts over fiction. It is a sad surrender when even McConnell said that Biden won but the cry babies want to fight to over turn the will of we the people. It's the ultimate in un-American behavior, and an embarrassment on the world stage as well. All that for one con man who was made bigger than our country in the minds of the weak.
Both the right wing reaction of 2020 and the left wing reaction of 2016 were embarrassments.

Old 12-18-2020, 05:05 PM

8,302 posts, read 5,711,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjames68 View Post
Both the right wing reaction of 2020 and the left wing reaction of 2016 were embarrassments.
This may come as a shock, but I agree with you 100%.

Old 12-19-2020, 08:04 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,802,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjames68 View Post
Are you talking about the protests. The not my president mentality? Yep I agree. If you live in the United States whomever is elected is your president.
However 2016 and 2020 are totally different elections. In 2016 there was 7 faithless electors that voted against the will of we the people, and that's wrong. There was also 3 million votes that meant nothing, and that's sketchy as well.

This year was zero faithless electors and the popular vote also matched the will of we the people.

I said in 2015 right here on this forum that Trump was the anti-Christ. I think the Russians ties with the campaign was a huge red flag, his constant silence over what Putin has done, and his standing with Putin against our Intelligence, and now this latest catastrophe with Russia gaining access to to secret information for months.
So many of us saw this coming and knew he was wrong for this country.

Is Biden perfect? No he's not. I will shout it from the roof tops if I see a hint of the corruption we've seen and saw in advance with Trump.

There was this disgust with Trump early on with his constant hate speech and riling up the lunatic fringe.

Biden is status quo, yep even boring, but we the people were ready to return to that sense of normalcy.

If you want to compare over throwing the election and turning our country into a dictatorship vs seeing what most of us saw in a corrupt president early on, then I think you need to look deeper into why most of us wanted him gone on day one. See the truth.

Old 12-19-2020, 09:05 AM

16,177 posts, read 32,508,029 times
Another re-post of a news article that goes down in flames. This is not going to be tolerated on here. Take these off topic posts to the newspaper and news station comment section.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
View detailed profiles of: