Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 10:00 AM

3 posts, read 20,966 times

Advertisements

Anybody have any insight into an area called Spring Cove where marsh view/marsh front lots are going up for sale? Got a flyer in the mail and was interested in finding out more info.

Thanks in advance, Bruce
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2007, 09:21 AM

Anybody? Or just general advice on ocean access waterfront property in GA.

Old 03-21-2007, 03:16 PM

1 posts, read 7,140 times
Default I know the community well

I know the community because i bought property about 5 minutes away from there. Spring Cove is ran by a company called Waterfront Group who is based out of Mass. They have since changed their name again. They are a marketing mogule development company and will spend about 1mm for a property event and sell out the property in one day. They have done 3 communities on the GA Coast (Tuscan Landing, Middleton Plantation, Spring Cove is the newest). They have yet to have one house built in any of these communities and Tuscan Landing is about 3 years old. This particular property has zero amenities and their isn't a marina at the community, it's a dry stackable facility 3 minutes down the road from the community. I purchased property in a community 5 minutes away that is far and above better. Hope this helps.

Old 03-22-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Thanks

Tduger,

Thanks for the info...that's about what I thought. Are you on the water where you bought? Any info would be helpful...just thinking about buying something to hold on to before the prices get out of reach.

Thanks.

Old 04-17-2007, 02:27 PM

2 posts, read 10,954 times
Default Spring Cove as of today, 4/17/07

I live about three miles away and rode my bike through there this morning. Of about 100 lots, perhaps 20 have "sold" signs on them. (There was an open house a couple of weeks ago that produced a sales blitz, so it's too soon for any construction to have begun.) It's part of a former timber tract, so almost all the trees are skinny slash pines in rows. Roads, flanked by drainage ditches, are paved with lines painted on them. The only entrance is gated and beautifully landscaped. Only some lots have marsh views, even fewer can be considered marsh-front, and they face east and northeast. I-95, Exit 67, is seven miles away.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:46 PM

1 posts, read 6,660 times
Just a quick correction, as I ALMOST bought property a few years ago in the Tuscan Landing Subdivision. The developer was Waterfront Group GEORGIA that is / was based out of Mass. There is another company out of Charlotte, NC that goes by Waterfront Group, whom I have bought multiple lots from that I have found to be quite reputable. That may be why the Georgia company had to change their name. Just FYI

Old 08-02-2007, 10:50 AM

1 posts, read 6,579 times
I have a piece of property in the Tuscan Landing community that I am trying to sell. The reason for selling is that I was going to move into the area but then my job has since sent me to the Tampa area and so commuting from Tuscan Landing is a little far. Plus I don't know if/when I will be sent back to the Georgia area so I was looking to sell the land and settle down here in Florida. Anyone know how or where I could go to sell the piece of property that I have?

Thanks for your help

Old 01-30-2009, 08:26 PM

1 posts, read 5,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybelater View Post
Tduger,

Thanks for the info...that's about what I thought. Are you on the water where you bought? Any info would be helpful...just thinking about buying something to hold on to before the prices get out of reach.

Thanks.
Are you looing for a lot or house on deep water? We have two houses on deep water in the Richmond Hill, GA, area we will be putting on the market within the next couple of months. Big river, deep water and there are no bridges between them and the Atlantic Ocean. Also, with the most beautiful sunsets you can see on the GA coast.

Old 03-23-2010, 04:56 PM

1 posts, read 4,505 times
Default Tuscan Landing Scam

I also bought into the Tuscan scam. We are working with an Orlando based Attorney and trying to put a class action suit together agianst the developer and the financier. Anyone interested?

Old 04-06-2010, 09:56 AM

1 posts, read 4,402 times
I would be interested in being apart of the class action suit. I purchased 5 lots in Middleton Plantation in December 2005. The loan from SunTrust was put together in such a way that I conldn't sell one lot without satisfying the entire note. Currently the bank and their attorneys are trying to collect on the note.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
View detailed profiles of: