U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-16-2009, 03:37 PM
 
688 posts, read 1,093,997 times
Reputation: 191

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
You said there was a Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus in Shreveport. Prove it.
you guys are wack'O's i might have been wrong but thats what that website stated......But thats not important GOS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-16-2009, 03:57 PM
 
Location: Greenville, SC
10,682 posts, read 21,325,157 times
Reputation: 2940
Which website stated that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2009, 04:19 PM
 
688 posts, read 1,093,997 times
Reputation: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Which website stated that?
I went back to through all my steps to get that info, And i see what happened.
I searched Malls in Shreveport,La I got this page Shopping Malls - Shreveport, Louisiana (http://www.thecityofshreveport.com/shopping/ - broken link)

I put South Park Mall in the search area and it pulled up this page
Simon.com - Mall Directory

but i failed to realize that this was the South Park Mall in charoltte, NC not the South Park Mall in Shreveport.... oh ok i see what happen now.....

My bad you guys were right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2009, 04:21 PM
 
Location: Greenville, SC
10,682 posts, read 21,325,157 times
Reputation: 2940
Well, Charleston has a Saks and Gucci so yeah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2009, 04:24 PM
 
688 posts, read 1,093,997 times
Reputation: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Well, Charleston has a Saks and Gucci so yeah.
i know Charleston has a Saks.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2009, 04:25 PM
 
Location: Atlanta
7,732 posts, read 12,497,003 times
Reputation: 2774
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Which website stated that?

There was no website. He made all of it up. I searched for a couple of minutes, and nothing even remotely comes close.

Just to prove a point, I called the C&VB of Shreveport/Bossier City.

The girl I spoke with LAUGHED OUT LOUD when I inquired as to Nordstrom & Neiman's being there.

After she gained her composure, the only other thing she said was "I wish! We have to go for Dallas for all that."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2009, 04:28 PM
 
Location: Atlanta
7,732 posts, read 12,497,003 times
Reputation: 2774
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtownMacon View Post
I went back to through all my steps to get that info, And i see what happened.
I searched Malls in Shreveport,La I got this page Shopping Malls - Shreveport, Louisiana (http://www.thecityofshreveport.com/shopping/ - broken link)

I put South Park Mall in the search area and it pulled up this page
Simon.com - Mall Directory

but i failed to realize that this was the South Park Mall in charoltte, NC not the South Park Mall in Shreveport.... oh ok i see what happen now.....

My bad you guys were right.
See, now THIS is what we were talking about. You made an honest mistake!

I want to commend you for being big enough to admit you were wrong.

This is the way to graciously admit it when you make a mistake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2009, 04:39 PM
 
688 posts, read 1,093,997 times
Reputation: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
See, now THIS is what we were talking about. You made an honest mistake!

I want to commend you for being big enough to admit you were wrong.

This is the way to graciously admit it when you make a mistake.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2009, 04:40 PM
 
Location: Greenville, SC
10,682 posts, read 21,325,157 times
Reputation: 2940
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtownMacon View Post
i know Charleston has a Saks.....
Doesn't it make you mad that they have one and Bacon doesn't?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2009, 04:49 PM
 
688 posts, read 1,093,997 times
Reputation: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Doesn't it make you mad that they have one and Bacon doesn't?
Why Should i be Mad? thats good for them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top