Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2009, 10:32 AM

1 posts, read 1,810 times

Advertisements

Hey all! I'm, new here, and these boards are awesome! I am a 23 y/o white female, living in Brentwood Downs apartments in Lilburn, Ga with her fiancé and roomie. We are looking to buy our first house, and was hoping you guys could give us your opinions and some feedback to help us out! We would love to stay in Gwinnett county, as we just love this area. We all 3 have jobs here, love the park system, and people are, overall, cool. Here are the things we would like, and please, let us know if you can suggest an area, subdivision, or whatever!

* A community. We would love to live with people like ourselves: younger, open-minded, love to hang out and have fun, want to do things together (ex. block party) and are just cool people to hang out with. We would be willing to pay a HOA fee, as long as it wasn't through the roof expensive, and as long as the community wasn't too strict and uppity.
* GREAT schools. We are planning on starting a family in the next 5 years or so, and want the best schools around, if possible.
* SAFETY. I grew up in an area of NY where people let kids run around alone, never locked their cars or homes, etc, and would LOVE to find that here. I do realize, though, that times are changin'!
* Close to everything. One thing we love about living here is that we are never more than 10 minutes away from things: entertainment, malls, grocery stores, QT( ).

Thank you guys in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Holley

Old 03-15-2009, 10:53 PM

1,262 posts, read 2,974,801 times
I live off of Five Forks Trickum at Ronald Reagan Parkway, and we really love it here. We are in the Brookwood school cluster, so the schools here are really great. It's a great neighborhood and we really love it. There are several houses for sale in our neighborhood, so come on over! Just something to think about....
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
View detailed profiles of: